2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters

Aye fam.. elpablo21 elpablo21

Everything alright at home?

FB9A626C-1E30-4FAD-9D5D-A72613D7EA88.jpeg

They have to be the underdog though...

Vega odds don't mean much and what's the line gonna be?

It's the Pats, they have a all time coach and QB. It's gonna be a lot of people picking them. The Pats are not some team from nowhere. People are tryna put extras on it so if Brady wins the story line looks better.

Vega odds don't mean much and what's the line gonna be?

It's the Pats, they have a all time coach and QB. It's gonna be a lot of people picking them. The Pats are not some team from nowhere. People are tryna put extras on it so if Brady wins the story line looks better.

KC is the more talented team. I’m taking NE but surely they are no favorite.

Anyone feel O'Brien is undeserving of his coaching position? He was a part of the Sandusky staff right?

Also in reference to his son, who I think suffers from cerebral palsy.

Anyone feel O'Brien is undeserving of his coaching position? He was a part of the Sandusky staff right?

Also in reference to his son, who I think suffers from cerebral palsy.

BOB coached at PSU after the whole Paterno/Sandusky mess. He never coached under Paterno or with Sandusky.

What does his disabled son have to do with whether or not he is deserving of a HC job? I’m lost on that one :lol:

BOB coached at PSU after the whole Paterno/Sandusky mess. He never coached under Paterno or with Sandusky.

What does his disabled son have to do with whether or not he is deserving of a HC job? I’m lost on that one :lol:

Word he was hired by them to move past the whole mess :lol:

I get not liking his coaching but no need to make stuff up. Randomly bringing up his disabled son as a sort of knock against him is foul as hell >D

On a side note,been loving how salty folks are over TB basically saying folks keep counting them out :lol::pimp:. Its mostly the very folks who keep counting them out too.

Every team under the sun uses little things as motivation or bulletin board material but everyone loses their **** when the 20 year old vet tries to get himself fired up again another way. You need that sort of thing to help stay motivated/focused at this stage regardless of how successful you've been.

Just look at the 'supervillains/us against the world' type stuff an all time dynasty like GSW has been on since adding KD.

A lot of people hate the squad and I can respect that on its own. It's just the acting offended/outraged over benign *** comments that gets me :lol:

I'll be rooting for Andy and the Chiefs but as a lifelong Eagles fan, seeing Andy beat Belicheat when it matters is something I have to see before believing.

So as of right now, I feel as if Andy will be out-coached, as usual.

Unless Andy has a bye week to come up with a damn near flawless game plan, I get worried about him not having enough time and even more concerned if things gotta change on the fly

And brady and co doing their usual BS, he need to have a word with their own fans, like bill Simmons for example, who was counting them out

Even if the pats are undermanned, we all know to expect some type of BS from them.. and now they're facing the chiefs with a 1st year starter at QB, lost their pro bowl RB and one of the worst ranked defenses at one point during the season

I'm rooting for Andy and the chiefs, but a lot of stuff being said is disingenuous as hell

The Pats been the favorite in their last 23 outta 24 playoff games. :lol:

So because they're not the usual favorite they're using this "Nobody believes in us" card. It's phony. And they're 3-5 on the road this year so it ain't like people are disrespecting them by picking the Cheifs.

Unless Andy has a bye week to come up with a damn near flawless game plan, I get worried about him not having enough time and even more concerned if things gotta change on the fly

And brady and co doing their usual BS, he need to have a word with their own fans, like bill Simmons for example, who was counting them out

Even if the pats are undermanned, we all know to expect some type of BS from them.. and now they're facing the chiefs with a 1st year starter at QB, lost their pro bowl RB and one of the worst ranked defenses at one point during the season

I'm rooting for Andy and the chiefs, but a lot of stuff being said is disingenuous as hell
That worst ranked defense has been a different unit at home. Their average points allowed gets sliced in half at Arrowhead though and we all saw what they did against a streaking Colts offense with the best OLine in the league...

Add the MVP and all that offensive talent and there's a reason Vegas has them favored.

I'd still never pick against TB and Hoodie but things have def been trending KC's way

Personally see the game ending up in either another KC beatdown if they're clicking on all sides again or a close Pats W in another shootout

The defense couldn't stop the young Gawd until the very end at Foxboro,not expecting him to be kept at bay at home regardless of his inexperience. The onus is gonna be on the offense to make KC's D look the way they were earlier in the season.

The OLines gonna have their work cut out for them against one of the best pass rushing units in the league

Pats are a different evil in the playoffs, it's as simple as that.

I need the Chiefs to kick their mouths in early and not take their foot off the gas. Couldn't care less if it's not an entertaining game.

Chiefs got the front 4 to do it.. but not sure about their run defense and that could be why the pats were gearing up those RBs

Pats playoff record is absurd at home.. not so much on the road

Cold was also huge for the chiefs vs colts, obviously that’s won’t be the case vs pats

Last edited:
So Foles has to opt in with the Eagles, then they trade him or he can pay 2 mil and hit the market.

Why would he not just hit the market?

Back
Top Bottom