2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
So Foles has to opt in with the Eagles, then they trade him or he can pay 2 mil and hit the market.

Why would he not just hit the market?

Eagles would have to pick up option, then foles could choose to pay 2 mill to get out

But eagles can still tag him, I think

Eagles would have to pick up option, then foles could choose to pay 2 mill to get out

But eagles can still tag him, I think

Do you expect it to get messy? Will the Eagles do right by him and let him out on his own terms, or will they try to maximize a trade with his approval?

Do you expect it to get messy? Will the Eagles do right by him and let him out on his own terms, or will they try to maximize a trade with his approval?

I think the eagles will tell him, he and his agent can control where he goes and team just has to meet a certain price

Or they can let him walk and get the compensatory pick.. but then that’s next year

I think the eagles will tell him, he and his agent can control where he goes and team just has to meet a certain price

Or they can let him walk and get the compensatory pick.. but then that’s next year

Na they need to hold Foles hostage and keep him for another year. Wentz can’t be trusted.

Giants fans of all people shouldn’t be talking about when a team should and shouldn’t let go of a QB

Also another 1st would help eagles along the oline another topic foreign to giants fans

Giants fans of all people shouldn’t be talking about when a team should and shouldn’t let go of a QB

Also another 1st would help eagles along the oline another topic foreign to giants fans
Whatchu mean? I been calling Eli a bum for years. :lol:

A great Oline can only do so much if Wentz is fragile.

Dudes really pushing this injury prone narrative :lol:

So who's trying to actually put their money where their troll mouths are and bet that Wentz plays a full 16 next year??

unbreakable-samuel-l-jackson-0.jpg

Great line play helped us win a title, not sure what much more you want

I would think a giants fan would know that one

Was Wentz there at QB when ya'll won the title?

Dudes really pushing this injury prone narrative :lol:

So who's trying to actually put their money where their troll mouths are and bet that Wentz plays a full 16 next year??

Nobody wants to wish injury on a player. I know I don't but the fact is he's been injured 2 outta his 3 years. It's fair to question.

Nobody wants to wish injury on a player. I know I don't but the fact is he's been injured 2 outta his 3 years. It's fair to question.

It is but at the same time, y'all are kind of reaching. He tore his ACL on a playing surface at the Coliseum that's known to be trash. ACL tears happen all the time in sports. Tom Brady tore his ACL, missed a whole season and has been fine since.

The back injury: I can't really be concerned about it. All reports say that it'll heal fully with no issues in the future. It just creates the narrative because it happened the year after he tore his ACL.

He played a whole 16 his rookie year but no one has mentioned that :lol: It's like some of y'all forget that dude has only been in the league for 3 years.

As far as Foles vs Wentz goes: Foles won those playoff games, but who led us to the 1 seed home field advantage that foles fully took advantage of?

We don't win that superbowl without HFA. Y'all just saw what happened with Foles playing in one of the toughest environments in the league.

i DuNNo Why tHe PAtS coNsIDeR ThEMSelVEs tHe UnDerDOgs!!!!!!

upload_2019-1-17_10-4-23.png

all jokes aside, Pats being +2.5 road dogs is actually a nod to them if you believe that home teams get 3 points to start.

chargers were better and more talented all year long...we saw what happen. chiefs are the same for the most part but have home-field. should be a good one

and hasn't made it through 2 of those ****ing years :rofl:

Doesn't matter. Point is, he hasn't been in the league long enough to stamp an "injury prone" label to his name. Now, after a full off-season being rested up, fully recovered from the ACL injury, lets see how it goes. He gets seriously hurt again, then yea the concern will be through the roof.

So you gonna put some money up or keep trolling?

Back
Top Bottom