**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I been wanting to go to LA Fitness but the ones in my area stay packed out. Not trying to wait on a line to use a machine.

I been wanting to go to LA Fitness but the ones in my area stay packed out. Not trying to wait on a line to use a machine.
Yea the LA fitness near me seems to always to be packed. I like Planet Fitness because they're open 24 hours so I can go late at night when no one is there. I may get a free trial just to see how the gym is.

Yea there's a Blink here I'm just cheap though. Is Blink any good? Theres an LA fitness in walking distance in walking distance from me. I like Planet fitness because there are like 20 diff planet fitnesses in my immediate area and I have the Black card so I go to different gyms for $20 a month. Plus Planet Fitness is open 24 hrs so I can go work out late night. Im a night owl so it works out for me. I just recently got in shape again so Planet Fitness has been working for me.

Blink is a commercial gym like planet fitness it’s just better lol.

They have free weights, barbells and dumbbells etc.

If I had an L.A. fitness around me I’d try it out especially if it was that close.

Around me my blink membership is 20 a month and I could go to dozens of blinks so it’s mot like it’s mad expensive. I know L.A. fitness prolly charging more tho.

Blink is a commercial gym like planet fitness it’s just better lol.

They have free weights, barbells and dumbbells etc.

If I had an L.A. fitness around me I’d try it out especially if it was that close.

Around me my blink membership is 20 a month and I could go to dozens of blinks so it’s mot like it’s mad expensive. I know L.A. fitness prolly charging more tho.
Blink sounds good but they're not open 24/7. I need a 24 hour gym

didn't Eddie George have like 1% body fat at one point in his career? Dude was a monster on the field... when i first started playing fantasy, he was beast in 1999 and 2000 & 2002

Jets +5.5 wins is a lock **** all the haters

tenor.gif

How much y’all squatting and deadlifting then? :nerd:

i don't squat or deadlift that much at all, man. i usually work out in the 8 rep range to give you an idea :lol:

i just have it as a main part of my routine since it works important muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom