**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My max was 280 last year but I fell off hard. Haven't been to the gym since before Xmas. Lost all my gains :smh:

It's fine. Highly overrated though. Squats and deadlifts are the true measures.
makes sense.
I can't do either of those anymore . My back is trash. I have degenarative disc disease . Hurt my back like crazy past few times I tried to squat.
I can carry my own weight around tho and do what I can other then those specific workouts

makes sense.
I can't do either of those anymore . My back is trash. I have degenarative disc disease . Hurt my back like crazy past few times I tried to squat.

Damn.

i do dumbbell press mostly

Same. And I'm completely addicted to squats and deads. Try to do each twice a week. Hang cleans as well. The rest of my routine is whatever. Just need to get those 3 in.

Geeeez 325 is solid man. Bench is my weakest aspect of the gym. I can lift heavy in everything else but on bench I’m at like 250ish max which is trash because I weigh 210
I’m 210 as well but I feel like I was benching more when I was 190 :lol:

But yea I need to work on it. And don’t trip that’s still 40 pounds over your body weight.

I need to prob get a membership to a better gym before I start squatting. Planet fitness doesn't have free weights.
You go to planet fitness :sick:

Wildin homie.

You’re in like jersey or something like that right?

Do you have a blink around your way?

You go to planet fitness :sick:

Wildin homie.

You’re in like jersey or something like that right?

Do you have a blink around your way?
Yea there's a Blink here I'm just cheap though. Is Blink any good? Theres an LA fitness in walking distance in walking distance from me. I like Planet fitness because there are like 20 diff planet fitnesses in my immediate area and I have the Black card so I go to different gyms for $20 a month. Plus Planet Fitness is open 24 hrs so I can go work out late night. Im a night owl so it works out for me. I just recently got in shape again so Planet Fitness has been working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom