2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 10 - Andrew Luck is still an MVP candidate

-What's stopping a Cowboys vs Patriots Super Bowl?

Not the Eagles.

-Frank Reich was more important than Doug Pederson for the Eagles offensive success last year. Look at what he's doing with the Colts -- a team that has a rag-tag o-line, very few weapons, and a QB with his arm falling off.

-Speaking of said QB, I think it's safe to say who the Comeback Player of the Year is. Over 67% completion rate and second in the league with 29 passing TDs. Only Kermit has more. 7 straight games of 3 or more passing TDs. :pimp:

-CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OAKLAND RAIDERS ON A HARD EARNED WIN YESTERDAY! Keep it up!

-What are the excuses for Aaron Rodgers this week? O-line? McCarthy? Weapons? Defense? Just curious. We rotate through them after every loss.

-Dallas got a stud in Vander Esch and that defense is fun as hell to watch.

-Not gonna lie, didn't watch either the Cincy/Bal game or Car/Det. Lamar highlights were fun.

-Jameis Winston throwing an interception during a crucial point of the game? Color me surprised.

-Alex Smith gets his leg ripped in two and grimaces a bit. Derek Carr dislocates his pinky and cries like a *****. Heal up, Alex.

-Chargers had no business losing to the Broncos but this shows just how flawed the team still is.

-Watching the Jags implode is always fun to watch.

-KHALIL MACK IS GOOD AT FOOTBALL.

Top 5:
Chiefs
Bears
Saints
Rams
Texans

Bottom 5:
49ers
Raiders
Cardinals
Bucs
Jags

Was at a wedding so I've got limited takes from Sunday....but I caught a few games.

- Aaron Fraudgers is now 4-42 when down in the 4th quarte....oh scratch that. The Seahawks weren't even a .500+ team. Pathetic
- Aaron Fraudgers can throw it 50 yards on the run for a TD but can't hit a guy 5 yards away...Sunshine *** dude
- Mike McCarthy is gutless. I get that you don't trust your QB to make those easy first down throws to wide open WRs, but you can't trust that defense, man
- Russell DangeRUSS!!!
- Cowboys got something in Leighton Vander Esch
- Zeke coming on strong as of late
- The Eagles taking this one hit wonder thing to a new level despite the injuries, refs, Jalen Mills, etc etc. How about the QB?
- The Saints offense is a ****ing machine
- Kirk is what he always was, a decent QB who will keep you competitive but won't win you a BIG game
- The Bears defense is on another level and what I've expected the Viking defense to be in the past two seasons
- The Bears rowboat celly was awesome

Panthers v Lions, Titans v Colts, Bucs v Giants, Texans v ********, Steelers v Jags, Bengals v Ravens, Raiders v Cardinals, Broncos v Chargers:

ezgif-4-848e079f45e6.gif

Top 5
- Saints
- Chiefs
- Rams
- Bears
- Steelers

MVP Race
- Mahomo
- Gurley
- Mack
- Brees

QOTW:

Regardless of how bad the Eagles look in 2018 I still have some fresh SuperBowl Champ gear to rock while a lot of fans in this thread out here reminiscing on 3rd grade when their team lost in the conference finals. No amount of trash talk taking that away

giphy.gif

Pictures of the Week:

14y4hs4.jpg

21dim3l.jpg

18ngpy.jpg

oh you have nothing to worry about. belichick himself is not going to let you down this year

I have had faith in Andy before.. but I got 5 whole potential teams in the AFC.. only maybe 2 I have legit hope for

Remember when y’all thought the sky was falling in Pittsburg after WEEK 3? Yea I sure do remember that dumb ****

Jags gabbage per usual

Ever since Jalen Ramsey stopped acting like a zesty fruit cake the jags have sucked

Ben let the **** out and nutted all over them in the final 3 and half quarters

JuJu the best number 2 in the league. Not debatable

I remember when @nickmaz96 said that Watson already had the best stretch of his CAREER! In his ROOKIE SEASON Peep Game Peep Game

Jets... still suck. Goddamn

change the name Snyder change the name Snyder give me my $50 piece please

Alex Smith’s ankle was flopping around like C Chester McFloppy piece before round 3 with Linda

@kingkoopa LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZBZKSBAKABAHAYSRAWJVBUCHBNK

IATT IATT we blaming Mills this week?

Broncos beat the chawgers somehow, crazy.

Colts and Andrew luck are semi byke

@buc em Blow it up

@nickmaz96 Melvin Gordon: 69 rush yards, 87 receiving yards. Zeke: 122 rush yards 1 TD, 79 receiving yards. Fournette: 95 rush yards, 1 TD, 46 receiving yards. Barkley: 142 rush yards 2 TD’s, 1 Receicing TD.

@nickmaz96 rushing yard leaders: 1. Gurley (988 yards) 2. Elliot (953 yards) 5. Gordon (741 yards) 6. Barkley (728 yards)

@nickmaz96 Rush yards per game leaders: 1. Gurley (98.8 yards) 2. Elliot (95.3 yards) 3. Gordon (82.3 yards)

So please, do everyone a favor, and shut the **** up about 1st round running backs, you non game watching, stat scouring, reddit troll

Giants - OL is finally clicking, they're still trash but Eli with time gets it done. He's been solid the last 2-3 games cause he's had time.
Saquon is a ****in beast
OBJ is ballin
Defense is trash, getting worse every week

Seeing what Eli has done the last few weeks, I'm curious to see how they handle Eli in the offseason. He's balled the last few games and I wonder if they'll try to fix the OL and keep him for the year or cut him and draft. I don't want Carr tho.

Also interested to see what the Bucs do with Jameis. He's struggling and if he gets hurt, they owe him 21 mil next year so do they keep playing him or sit him.

Eagles are trash. That HC and QB are both dog ****. HC will be fired next season cause he sucks. Defense is trash too and Malcolm Jenkins is old. Don't care about injuries, they did it last year with injuries.

Seeing the Panthers lose because of their kicker, I'm loving it. **** that guy.

Colts look good, I've said this a few time. Their coach is doing a great ****in job.

Mariota looked like trash again. He's too inconsistent. He'll have a great game and then an awful game.

Falcons are a joke. You at home and it's a must win game and you do that? Embarrassing loss.

Texans are on an impressive streak. A lot of people said that coach needs to be fired, won seven straight now?

Jags got robbed by the refs and their coaching. They gotta do better on offense. Open up the playbook even though your QB is trash. Pitt ain't as good as people think. They'll get bounced quick in the playoffs. Ben is a ****** too.

Reds said they had zero interesting in bringing in Kaep. Good, hope you keep losing you ****in buffoons. Trash *** organization. Y'all in first but don't want him cause he has an issue with wypipo killing blacks. Cool.

Vikings aren't the same team. That defense isn't as good.

Bears are solid, great defense and that offense has weapons and their OL is good. Trubisky is basically Alex Smith. Game manager, solid weapons around him and can run. Bears not beating the Rams or Saints but they've turned it around nice and it feels like it was fast.

-Hoof the eagles. Come join team tank
-Hoof the Falcons. Come join team tank
-Hoof the Jaguars. Come join team tank
-Hoof the Bengals. Come join team tank
-Hoof the Vikings. Come join team tank
-Alex smiths ankle flopped more yesterday that Lebron and CP3 did in their whole career. Good thing he was only fully guaranteed until 2022
-Raiders, you can't even ****ing lose right but I appreciate it.

49ers
-Thank god the raiders cant even suck right

Since we dont have a resident Colts fan on here to do it. Here are your Andrew Luck quotes of the week:

20181118_154029.jpg
20181118_154100.jpg
20181118_154157.jpg
20181118_154227.jpg
20181118_154240.jpg
20181118_154304.jpg
20181118_154320.jpg
20181118_154336.jpg
20181118_154404.jpg

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

Hahahaha Hahahaha BOB is still a terrible game manager and pretty predictable, but I will give him props for this. The players like him and that’s pretty much all that matters. The jury is still out, but I’m not sure if he’s the one that’ll take the Texans to the next level. Brian Gaine immediately hitting on a ton of the draft and street FAs has really helped.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo nice to see you come crawling out of your hole now that the Colts are at .500. I thought you were dead

- Saquon :pimp:

- **** was Ron Rivera thinking? Go into OT.

- Eagles done

- Kurt Cousins showing who he is

- Top 5 Andrew Luck :pimp:

Seeing what Eli has done the last few weeks, I'm curious to see how they handle Eli in the offseason. He's balled the last few games and I wonder if they'll try to fix the OL and keep him for the year or cut him and draft. I don't want Carr tho.

Eli done. We ain't doing this again.

200.gif

Eli done. We ain't doing this again.

I'm not saying I think we should keep him, I'm saying after the last few games he's played and he's been real good. I wonder what the front office is saying. Looks like the OL is figuring **** out, they're meshing and got some good schemes going. The problem is if they cut Eli, who they get next year? We're not getting a top 3 pick and Gruden wants the Oregon QB. That leaves Carr and Winston. I'll take Winston, I don't want Carr. He looks like he's scared and playing fearful. I'd probably rather play Eli one more year than give Carr that money he's getting cause he might be finished.

Back
Top Bottom