2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 13 - Andrew Luck is no longer an MVP candidate

-What's stopping a Cowboys vs Patriots Super Bowl?

-The Arizona Cardinals won their first road game against the Green Bay Packers since October 16th, 1949.

-Emmanuel Sanders threw for the same number of TDs as Aaron Rodgers when the Broncos played the Cardinals.

-Now that Mike McCarthy is gone, who will be the next scapegoat in Green Bay?

-Mike Tomlin is now pregnant with Philip Rivers 10th child.

-OBJ > Eli at QB at this point.

-Saints better hope they get HFA because no one is afraid of them outside that dome.

-Dallas' defense is a thing of beauty. The speed in their front 7... ooeeee.

-No one cared about the following games so I won't even comment on them:
Buffalo/Miami
Denver/Cincinatti
Carolina/Tampa Bay
Seattle/San Francisco

-Falcons / Bulldogs - same ****, different team. Georgia sports in a nutshell.

-Marcus Mariota with another 4th quarter comeback. :pimp:

-When can we discuss Kirk Cousins record against winning teams? @buddhachris

-Aaron Donald for MVP.

-Welcome to the NFL Baker Mayfield

-I guess the Texans are good? IDK.

Top 5:
Chiefs
Pats
Cowboys
Rams
Texans

Bottom 5:
The Bay Area
Aaron Rodgers
Eli Manning
JETE

Outside of the two prime time games, pretty mediocre week of games IMO…here we go:

- How bout them Cowboys? That young defense coming along nicely
- Pats win despite their coaches having their heads up their asses (talking to you especially, Josh McDaniels)
- Aaron Fraudgers gets a Super Bowl winning HC fired midseason and loses to a 2 win team at home in December....yikes
- Andrew Luck played like trash after a real nice stretch of games
- Tomlin’s guys blowing a 14 point lead at home in the 2nd half? YIKES
- The Steelers just jumped offsides, again
- Big Phertile Phil pulled it out last night…the SNF game, not his wife
- The Bears ain’t it…but if you wanna crown ‘em then crown ‘em
- The Jete threw that game on purpose
- Baker will be fine
- Rams and Chiefs looked pretty blah after that Pac 12 game they played a couple weeks back
- KC is lucky that they’ll be hosting games in January with that “defense” of theirs
- Falcons or Bulldogs…the state of Georgia is mid at football
- Jameis totally outplayed Cam…who besides Buc Em woulda thought that would happen
- Dolphins stumbled their way to a win but will give NE fits next week. Somehow.
- Broncos season done with that CHJ injury
- Seahawks quietly going about their business…potential to cause some chaos in January

Stats of the Week:

- Philip Rivers has 2+ passing TD in 13 straight games, T-2nd longest such streak since at least 1950 (Peyton Manning, 15).
- Tom Brady finally hit 1,000 career rushing yards in his 265th career game. This includes the -160 yards he’s “rushed” for on kneel downs.
- James Conner and Todd Gurley are the only running backs in the NFL with multiple rush TDs in 5 games this season
- Todd Gurley has 43 rushing TD since entering the NFL in 2015 (that’s more rushing TD than 13 teams over that span)
- Aaron Fraudgers is 0-37 against teams with a winning record when trailing in the 4th quarter
- Tom Brady (33) is the only quarterback with more wins than Dak Prescott (29) since 2016

Vikings continue to but what we all thought they were.

Finally getting some parity in the NFC. Dallas looks solid.

Mahomes is still a beast

The Chargers gotta go back to SD. For their own good. They got a good *** team and they get no love out here. Rams are on every radio station, tv news channel, etc. Take it from a Clipper fan. Go back before it’s too late

I am fully convinced Todd Bowles is still coaching because of either two scenarios:

1) Upper management believes he is bad enough to keep us in line for a top 1-3 pick the rest of the way
2) Upper management knows he's gone, and is being respectful enough to see if he can string a win or two against a tough upcoming opponent that would boost his resume for future candidacy

I'm leaning point 1 tho.

If he's there we gotta take him. Wonder how much 'backlash' the pick would get tho given the fact that we really should spend it on the offensive line.

A premier pass rusher is the 2nd most important position in football behind QB. If he's available for us & we don't take him, I'm gonna be pissed.

- Once again Saquon :pimp:

- Lamar is 3-0 but I don't know how long he can go with these 100 and something passing games

- The Texans sneakin and geekin their way to contenders :nerd:

- Cousins playing like **** against a .500+ team yet again. They coulda saved all that money.

- Just when you thought Cam has figured it out...

- McCarthy and his 2005 offense had to go

FC3E7694-6F6D-45D1-A776-B8C8DD98ABB5.jpeg

Saquon top 5 back in the league.

Giants offense was trash in the first half. Eli looked uncomfortable.

Defense had some solid plays but also had some terrible plays

Should have blown them out but oh well.

Vikings are average as ****

Pitt choked, defense ain’t good and their running game ain’t what some of y’all say it is even with that great OL.

I need the Giants to go get Kareem Hunt. Don’t give a **** about a push and foot nudge. Chiefs gonna regret letting him go and I can’t wait. Bum *** organization.

Texans look real good. Both sides of the ball is nice.

Stunned the Jags shut out the Colts. Colts were robbed at the end.

Seahawks clicking right now, kinda wild they’ll make the playoffs. They’ll send Dallas home, GUARANTEED.

Chiefs botched this Hunt thing. Stand by your player. This **** is old and your team is winning. Nobody will give a **** except for a few moronic wypipo that get offended over everything. Team has ten wins and rolling right now. I’m sure most of them will be fine in a week or two if you keep winning.

And the NFL shouldn’t be allowed to do ****. This is old, they could have done something back then and didn’t AND the video ain’t bad. A push and nudge, I’m good. I don’t have any issues with it.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

No thoughts on OBJ the QB?

And on kickoff coverage??

QB? Hahahaha. It was a trick play and he almost ran it until he realized there was a player down the field wide open. Not a player within 15 yards of him. Great play and it worked. Also got real lucky.

Kickoff, I don’t know. I’ve heard a few players say his teammate missed a block and the play went wrong. I don’t know if he misjudged the bounce or didn’t want to get hurt. Either way, I don’t blame him. That’s a dangerous play and our season been over

Mike McCarthy’s time here has been appreciated. Won us a super bowl. Was on the wrong side of a miracle of a second super bowl. Had a 15-1 season. In the playoffs every damn year. Ran the bears away for half a decade. Got Matt Flynn paid. 13 years and he won more football games than 95% of the league. He was a damn good coach and for me to slander him would be disrespectful. Even if it wasn’t entirely his fault it was time for a change.

Last year I was legit worried the Vikings would win it all. This year I have the comfort knowing neither them or the Bears will. We will won another before either of them do.

QB? Hahahaha. It was a trick play and he almost ran it until he realized there was a player down the field wide open. Not a player within 15 yards of him. Great play and it worked. Also got real lucky.

Got 2 more 40+ yard TDs this season than Eli, thou

Bears
- Bears are good, I am not worried. Thanks Chase Daniel, you went 1-1 while Mitch was out. I'll take it, now get back to the bench this week.
- Nagy was good coach / bad coach that game. He gave the Giants life going into halftime with that BS Timeout he called when NYG had no timeouts, after sacking Eli twice in a row. His handling of the clock / play calling to get the game to OT was great though.
- Jordan Howard had 3 carries for 8 yards after gashing some big runs in the 1st half. That can't happen again
- Bears run game is super suspect, actually, it's non existent. If it wasn't for Mitch's 300 + rushing yards they'd only be averaging 3.6 yards per carry: That's BAD!
- This offense needs Mitch back in the worst way.
- Bears defense gave up way too many big plays yesterday, and poor tackling. Happened in Miami and now vs NYG
- 4 L's this season by a combined 14 pts. This was the game they deserved to lose though.

All in all 8-4 and 1st in the North with GB, Minny losing yesterday, as well as an L by Carolina. The Bears will make the playoffs. They just need to shore some **** up these last 4 games, I expect them to get it back rolling once Mitch is back. This is the NFL we live in, mad parity. This loss doesn't bother me as much as it normally would.

Rest of the league
- Saquon is special
- Odell QB > Eli
- Keenan Allen is cold, sucks he out west and not many in the east coast speak about him
- Cowboys LB's are BALLIN; Whole defense for that matter
- Good riddance Mccarthy
- Mahomes :pimp::pimp::pimp:
- Cam :smh::sick:
- Vikings gave Kirk 90 guaranteed >D

Last year I was legit worried the Vikings would win it all. This year I have the comfort knowing neither them or the Bears will. We will won another before either of them do.

Saving for later.

Got 2 more 40+ yard TDs this season than Eli, thou

Both on trick plays with busted coverage.

Eli was trash in the first half but he was under pressure and uncountable. They made some changes in the second half and he was better.

Eli been solid 4-5 games in a row. Giants gonna play him next year and hopefully help the OL get better.

I think people should kill Eli less and kill Ben. Guy has had a good OL almost his whole career. Makes boneheaded INTs and then blames everyone else.

You never waste a first round pick on a pass rusher.

you saying it's not smart to take a pass rusher in the 1st OR the pick is never wasted when being spent on a pass rusher in the 1st?

Back
Top Bottom