2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 3 - Can we make it to noon?

I know that Mahomes can't keep this pace up but if the Chiefs can field anything (ANYTHING) that some what resembles a defense with the offense they have a run at a Super Bowl isn't outside of the question.

Mahomes has made Chiefs football must watch.

That ain't this yr :lol: EB not saving ****.

#FreeSutton

Falcons

- man that was a tough game to lose but that’s how it is when we play the saints whoever has the ball last win

- injuries SMFH we gotta sign Eric reid
-Matt Ryan >Kyle Shanahan
-Calvin Ridley ROY
-Steve Sark has figured it out
-If we can hold on until Deion comes back (Cow boys game) we will be fine.
-Takk being out killed the pass rush
-That conservative bull**** play calling before the half killed us

Rest of the league

-Patriots are trash still should win that trash division because anyone can win the AFC east

- Rams doing Rams things
-Bears defense is that deal, offense will hurt them in the long run tho
-Every QB in the nfc south is playing at a high level
-Baker :pimp:
-Raiders are trash
-Niners yeah..that’s all I have to say

NFL
-Who the **** are these dolphins?
-The Jets have the best receiving core in the NFL but exactly zero receivers in the top 25 in receiving yards
-Sam Jimmy G Darnold now has 5 interceptions in 3 starts
-Zeke may finish the season with more rushing yards than Dak has passing yards
-Clay Matthews has a learning disability. 3 weeks in a row of this ****, 3 weeks in a row of him crying like a baby
-49ers>Lions>Patriots. Therefore, 49ers > Patriots
-Cardinals spent all that money on a running back to get him murdered behind a terrible line
-The NFC south is basically the Big 12 of the NFL. No defense or ****s given whatsoever.
-Nothing better than watching the bills **** slap the vikings
-Speaking of Vikings, Sundays game must have been a primetime game
-I can confirm that the Chief do not suck
-Phillip Lindsay throws punches about as hard as Case Keenum throws footballs
-1-2 Falcons would rule the AFC east
-Leveon Bell is about to steal a lot of money from a team
-Steelers being last in their division is a welcomed sight
-From the Ashes of andrew lucks career rose Andrew Prescott.
-Amari Cooper still plays hide and seek.
-Rams are good, we all knew this.
-Patriots suck, we all knew this.
-Raiders suck, we all knew this
-Texans suck, we all knew this
-49ers suck, we all knew this

49ers
-Even after Jimmy D's death, We still have a better quarterback than the Cardinals, Cowboys, Jets, Bears, and Patriots
-The Chiefs are who we thought the were
-Why the **** do they keep giving the ball to Alfred Morris
-Maybe inbetween plays, chad kroeger beathard can play some nickelback to make the games just a little more unbearable
-Little Bosa better become a better player than Big Bosa. Our defensive line depends on this.

Last edited:
- Raiders have been out scored 37-3 in the 4th Quarter. They’ve led every game heading into 4th :smh:

-Falcons are trash, always find a way to blow it :lol:

-Chiefs are scary good but it’s still September.

-49ers with Jimmy are awful and without him they shouldn’t win more than 3 games now.

-the Roughing the Passer rule is beyond awful. He’s effecting the outcomes of games. It makes football unwatchable.

-Cowboys :lol: yikes. Got blown out by a bad Seahawks team.

-Sam Bradford is on the all swindle team :lol:

Rams and KC have their division locked up in week 3 :lol:

Eagles
- ugly but a win is a win
- Wentz looked fearless on that knee, I was shocked how well he moved out there in steady rain
- God we need Alshon back immediately, three tight end sets make my head hurt
- Jalen Mills is still terrible

NFL
- so about that narrative that Christian McCaffrey can't run between the tackles...
- congrats to the Lions for rushing over 100 yards for the first time in 5 years, that is insane. Patriots don't have a single player on defense I'd want on my team, Belichick might have bitten off more than he could chew this season
- Drew Brees the GOAT goal line QB sneaker
- Trubisky is holding the Bears back
- I hope Kiara Mia knows how to deep throat a kneecap. Chiefs are a video game offense
- Clay Matthews may be whiner or whatever but the rule is horrifically flawed. There really is no way to tackle a quarterback anymore, I could see if it was a late hit but it was a damn sack and he got flagged. In that case did he not get credit for a sack at all?
- Vikings aren't ready for prime time, that defense looking laughably overrated
- ditto for the Houston Texans
- Dak Prescott hasn't thrown for more than 200 yards in 5 straight games dating back to last season. Pathetic
- I thought the Chargers defense would be nice this year, I was wrong

Zimmer is going to have to look at his defensive philosophy. The Eagles provided the blueprint on how to beat the double-A gap blitz look with a quick passing attack and that is exactly how Buffalo excelled yesterday. I'm glad they have quick turnaround so I don't have to wait a full week, but the Rams present another huge task.

"This new helmet rule is going to cost a team a game this season
beli.png
"

Roughing the passer: "Hold my beer
full
"

The wins are coming. CJ Bethard takes the reigns. You need to pray more than DC :pimp:

Give it a week, you will be praying for the Raiders to tank after their 4th straight loss so they can get another pro-bowl edge rusher that Gruden can trade away in his prime.

Back
Top Bottom