2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

E46E19A5-D704-4D85-8E41-B4FB7B4AC5A0.png
Great price on the shadows just thought i up post up $219. Good luck
Lol y’all lucky I got 0 pair of shadows breds royals new loves.

They definitely should make a pair of “Tiffany” “Aqua” like this custom.....
34F38910-6C4D-4B33-BBED-9DFA17C35B40.jpeg

shadows wont have glitter yet..it takes bout a solid year or so after they release for it to come on...by a year and half for sure

Mine started to develop a tiny bit on the lace panel area.

Sad day today.... I was going through my wipedown process for glitter and checked my Shadows and it finally hit them. :frown:

The leather in these "seemed" like a nicer grain and softer so I was hoping they would be spared but it doesn't look like it.

IMG_1427.jpg

^they were close to retail shortly after releasing

any reason why you didn't get them then?
Hype I guess

Starting strike out 7 Ls on Royals
Then came all the Ls.

Any similar configuration I just couldn’t get it

Royals & Shadows
Bred Toes Pine green toes Court Purple Gold Toes Satin Women toes All Star 1s UNC patent

If they release Royal Toes, or Tiffany-Black I need a pair

I feel the crimson tints are a nod to the rust pink Art Basel pair so wouldn’t be surprised if the igloo pair makes a BRed colorblocking visit for the masses.

*posted in wrong thread*

Last edited:
These came out a year ago today

Thoughts a year later? How are yours holding up

I was just racking my brain because I noticed these in my SNKRS orders and I also got two pairs from FTL stores

I thought maybe I had a third pair in my closet that I forgot about but I checked and I only have two

Had to go through my email to see what exactly happened...turned out I got two size 9.5 and one size 9

9.5 is a better fit and I sold the 9 on ebay:lol:

Probably my favorite 1’s from the more recent releases in the last couple years. Hands down the most comfortable. These and the Bred Toe are way more comfy and the over all leather feels like butter compared to my Royals and Breds

rocked one and stocked 3. may sell 2 pairs soon as i realized i dont really need 4 pairs lol

Love these. Have yet to wear them though the plan was always to rock them sooner than later. I end up appreciating them more as time goes by. 'Quality' is A1.

Love these. Have yet to wear them though the plan was always to rock them sooner than later. I end up appreciating them more as time goes by. 'Quality' is A1.

How have you not worn these? Lol so easy to wear.

Back
Top Bottom