2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I doubt I get reserved these, White OW Vapormaxes, and the Kyrie 4 Mamba Mentality this week. We shall see though.

F48D6BC2-D789-4260-899C-E939E74CE66B.png
Locked and loaded!!!!!
lucky 7
i won royals with a 7m hs
last year
hope this time too

I'm new to this. Even if you enter more than one code, it's not going to give you more than just one minute, correct?

Hope FNL employees let you use coupons on these. Went by the other day and saw south beach am97s. Cashier must be new cus she pulled another employee and asked about coupons. Dude legit told me "You can't use coupons on these. They have resale value so we aren't allowing coupons. A lot of people have been coming by today to try and buy with coupons." WTF :angry::rofl::lol::angry:

Hope non of this come Saturday if I hit on the raffle there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope FNL employees let you use coupons on these. Went by the other day and saw south beach am97s. Cashier must be new cus she pulled another employee and asked about coupons. Dude legit told me "You can't use coupons on these. They have resale value so we aren't allowing coupons. A lot of people have been coming by today to try and buy with coupons." WTF :angry::rofl::lol::angry:

Hope non of this ****ery come Saturday if I hit on the raffle there.
Wtf is the connection supposed to be with that. Thats just dumb. Maybe if he had a better answer than that

Back
Top Bottom