2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Was looking around online today and these shadows are going up and up in price. Pre ordered weeks ago and paid 250 and 275 for both of them. Now that are at 325 to 350. And it’s only going to go higher as we get closer and will be out of control after April 14... good luck everyone. I believe the resellers will want way more then the bred toe

People in hell want ice water...stop paying these people and they will go away, theoretically

Anyone really familiar with the apps? I bought shoes at Champs Sunday to make sure I'd be platinum for these. Before sunday, it said "spend $100 by 3/22 to maintain platinum status" so I spent $160. Now it says I have $360 spent, "spend $0 by 3/22 to maintain platinum status" but has me listed as a regular VIP.

Luckily this release is a a few weeks away, but I want to see if anyone encountered a similar problem. Do I need to contact support or will it fix itself?

Anyone really familiar with the apps? I bought shoes at Champs Sunday to make sure I'd be platinum for these. Before sunday, it said "spend $100 by 3/22 to maintain platinum status" so I spent $160. Now it says I have $360 spent, "spend $0 by 3/22 to maintain platinum status" but has me listed as a regular VIP.

Luckily this release is a a few weeks away, but I want to see if anyone encountered a similar problem. Do I need to contact support or will it fix itself?
Relax, it says on the app it takes 48 hours to update.

Your status update will come with time, but I believe spending $300 & staying “Platinum” isn’t enough...
After coping a Men’s & GS size in the Alternate Royal’s I’ll be @ $1,550.
I believe I’ve hit on every shoe I’ve wanted since last year... just by keeping my loyalty with FTL. Instead of trying to keep the $300 Minimum on each app (FTL, FA, Champs)
I believe that’s why some people strike out with 10 MHS ‘cause if there’s a tie breaker, they’re more likely to go with the “big spender”.
ED9F5FCB-F112-4E5B-9938-3FA416D67966.jpeg

Your money spent resets though

Big spender means nothing. No one knows how they pick winners and what not

Mine was at $1600 just last month and got reset to $0

Your money spent resets though

Big spender means nothing. No one knows how they pick winners and what not

Mine was at $1600 just last month and got reset to $0

It resets after a year of the original purchase, I might lose like $3-400, but I re-up the spending with purchases throughout the year. I didn’t say it was for sure, just seems like it to me. I have no other way of explaining how I’ve got everything I’ve tried for since early last year. From Yeezy’s to BRed Toe’s.

Both my accounts reset to $0 with 1k plus on it after a few purchases each so idk

But same here since they brought it to Michigan and anything I tried for including yeezys I’ve hit

Doubt it stays that way tho

Your status update will come with time, but I believe spending $300 & staying “Platinum” isn’t enough...
After coping a Men’s & GS size in the Alternate Royal’s I’ll be @ $1,550.
I believe I’ve hit on every shoe I’ve wanted since last year... just by keeping my loyalty with FTL. Instead of trying to keep the $300 Minimum on each app (FTL, FA, Champs)
I believe that’s why some people strike out with 10 MHS ‘cause if there’s a tie breaker, they’re more likely to go with the “big spender”.
ED9F5FCB-F112-4E5B-9938-3FA416D67966.jpeg

They wouldn't program their code that complex. The most efficient and logical way without messing with scalability would be to divide the stock for each category and draw random depending on head start mark. Probably take total stock and total entries, and then allocate percentage for each category, with 10M head start being probably 90% of stock depending on stock, size concentration and location.

They wouldn't program their code that complex. The most efficient and logical way without messing with scalability would be to divide the stock for each category and draw random depending on head start mark. Probably take total stock and total entries, and then allocate percentage for each category, with 10M head start being probably 90% of stock depending on stock, size concentration and location.

That was my theory on a recent post, but there has to be a tie breaker in place? Or would it just be luck?

Wnen these drop people are going to lose they’re mind if they missed out on the SNKRS app....I never had a pair of these so I can’t wait to get them in hand. Good luck everyone

Last edited:
These made it on Champs release calendar, lookin good. That’s pretty much a pair on lock for me.. been hitting everything at Champs lately. Hopefully lock in a couple with footapps and I’ll be good to go.

Both my accounts reset to $0 with 1k plus on it after a few purchases each so idk

But same here since they brought it to Michigan and anything I tried for including yeezys I’ve hit

Doubt it stays that way tho

Did you keep your VIP status though? I assume the amount spent rolls? Mine should reset I think in next month (I got it last year when I got the Royals) but I need the VIP for these

It resets after a year of the original purchase, I might lose like $3-400, but I re-up the spending with purchases throughout the year. I didn’t say it was for sure, just seems like it to me. I have no other way of explaining how I’ve got everything I’ve tried for since early last year. From Yeezy’s to BRed Toe’s.

Where are you entering from? If you are from NYC or LA, then it should be harder and you won't get every release. I don't think FTL looks at amount spent to determine winners, otherwise I would have never hit on my past couple of releases when I started from $0 spent.

Where are you entering from? If you are from NYC or LA, then it should be harder and you won't get every release. I don't think FTL looks at amount spent to determine winners, otherwise I would have never hit on my past couple of releases when I started from $0 spent.

Texas Lol
I like to believe we have plenty of “sneakerheads.” California, Texas, & New York are the three biggest states based off of population in that order in the US.
I don’t think it determines it, I just believe it’s a tie breaker of sorts...

Back
Top Bottom