2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

im from Toledo...in cincy now...that FNL is trash they do ish backwords smh everybody and they momma gone be up there for FCFS and the store knows it! TPD gone get called and everything gets shutdown! Toledo ohio is a Jordan city. Has never changed ...will always be 1.

ps when toledo FNL raffles for blue tints went live..they did they raffles a day before smh

Word; that’s why I had to hit him with the conceited gif.

Just dapped dude up and get it moving. I can’t get down with FCFS; not on realese day bruv.

Literally stopped by outside their gate like at 9:05 PM & the Bluetooth was able to reach the beacon. Trying to secure a pair for my little sister as well...

33130C53-F1D8-4F25-8320-B088A0794C2E.png

63018F1B-1124-49C8-A4B7-15EF04B703C6.png

Curious about general FSR amounts.

Are sizes 10+ stocked more compared to 9.5 and below? Resale is always 200 for the former and 300 for the latter.

If you win on the app, when are you notified? I have doc appointment thatll be a few hours and the signal is bad in there

Friday at 4:50 CT if you have the 10 MHS.
You will need to confirm it, might be best to leave the phone with someone you trust, set an alarm, & instruct that person to “Confirm” the reservation.

Are sizes 10+ stocked more compared to 9.5 and below? Resale is always 200 for the former and 300 for the latter.

Usually stores get more .5 sizes, but .5 sizes usually resell for more because it’s more common that people wear half sizes than whole sizes.

Yes FSR 8,8.5,9,9.5,10,10,10.5,10.5,11,11.5,12,13 and some stores might not get that 14 or 15 depending on the store and how much volume they do that what you call a FSR and that's 1 box

Anyone else who wears a 11.5, contemplating switching their entry to 11 or 12... the whole glitch thng threw me off for FTA.. jus watched a review of the shoe from RUVILLA AN THE GUY DOIN THE REVIEW ALSO MENTIONED THAT THERE WAS NO 11.5 IN THE SHIPMENT THEY RECEIVED!?

What I've learned here in TX is that stores like Villa and Jimmy Jazz do FCFS because they only got 1 or 2 FSR (usually 1) of a limited GR at all locations smh. You would think it's the other way around smh! So they sell out fast....then turn everyone away or push other product into your face. I haven't bought anything from them in a looooooong time!

I don’t know about Jimmy Jazz, but Villa & Centre are all backdoored. A lot of Cowboys players go to Centre, enough said...

Anyone else who wears a 11.5, contemplating switching their entry to 11 or 12... the whole glitch thng threw me off for FTA.. jus watched a review of the shoe from RUVILLA AN THE GUY DOIN THE REVIEW ALSO MENTIONED THAT THERE WAS NO 11.5 IN THE SHIPMENT THEY RECEIVED!?
It’s been fixed, 11.5 is up on FTA

Yea i know, but another store, Ruvilla is missin 11.5 from there shipment also? Jus makes me thnk maybe i hv better chance of winning by picking 11 or 12...
I mean yeah if you can fit an 11 or 12 go for it, but I would stick to your size. I’m an 11.5 and if I strike out then I guess I’ll have to go resale, maybe if you’re at a FCFS spot and you want to get something to flip or trade instead of leaving empty handed, otherwise I say stick to your guns. But to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom