2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

WOOOO! EARLY ACCESS!!!!!!

3/3 Since bred toes :pimp:

how sway.png

No access for me either . Feeling a bit disheartened. Praying for us 7m boys on foot apps and SNKRS. I'm not hoping for anything to hit on raffles..

Last edited:
how do you get the Nike reserve is it a random selection or the amount you purchase in the pass. Never copped off nike.com because I never hit

Early access again through the twitter link! I didn’t use the Nike+ app at all — just clicked the twitter link from SL, logged in, pressed “Unlock” and it said “You’re in”.

Got another size 9.5 to go with my 2013 beaters :smile:

:nthat:

Don't understand how I was able to grab these with no issues, but Game Royals reserve was a nightmare

check SNKRS inbox too. just like for game royals there was no push notification but it's sitting there in my inbox

Early access again through the twitter link! I didn’t use the Nike+ app at all — just clicked the twitter link from SL, logged in, pressed “Unlock” and it said “You’re in”.

Pretty much what I did for the Game Royals. Wondering if I did the same for the Bred Toes, l might have gotten them...

What do you mean twitter link

Back
Top Bottom