2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Same account.
Couldn’t get in through app so I went to desktop and got one. Then went back into app and saw the reserve, clicked the link and proceeded to checkout.

My 2 for 1 reservation just shipped both pairs . Same address different payment method . I have been in such a slump over the last few weeks that I needed to take the gamble and get both . LOL #riskeverything

shadows shipped......damn im in shock how today went down....if i feast on apps i'll oop some to stock x i guess

jk

????

Hoping all you two reserve buyers have your packages lost, stolen or both.

603F2E5D-2127-429D-A56E-7668FC20DF5A.jpeg

Attachments

• 8F308FB4-9AF3-4205-BF0E-3921C414D3CD.jpeg
    8F308FB4-9AF3-4205-BF0E-3921C414D3CD.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 3
I'm super jelly man. I never get any early access on anything good. Tried the desktop, app, log in log out method, etc. No access, for none of the Jordan 1s ever. Is anyone in the same boat? I really wonder why I never get picked for any early access and I spend a lot on nike it really makes you feel left out lol smh. And some of yall got 2 pairs?!? and then some of yall got 2 pairs and the off whites?!? lol.....man...I guess you win some and you lose some. It is what it is. I caught a few Ws on other kicks in the past and some discounts on some shoes I recently bought. So I guess I can't whine and complain we all get our Ws and Ls one way or another. Congrats to those who feasted today.

Man congrats to those that were able to double up from the early access. Im pretty salty how today went down lol. Hope i can get atleast one pair this saturday

Back
Top Bottom