2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I can’t believe I won a 9.5 and none of the 20 raffles for size 10. Luckily they fit fine.

The shadows didn't even pop up on my SNKRS app. I was pissed but luckily Eastbay came thru with the save.. man oh man. Eastbay never fails me.

Anyhow.. I let my guaranteed size 11 go hopefully someone who really wanted the Sneaker gets it. I'm done doubling up. I've done this for too many years. No more backups.. no more "on ice". #TeamLiveLifeOnTheEdge

The shadows didn't even pop up on my SNKRS app. I was pissed but luckily Eastbay came thru with the save.. man oh man. Eastbay never fails me.

Anyhow.. I let my guaranteed size 11 go hopefully someone who really wanted the Sneaker gets it. I'm done doubling up. I've done this for too many years. No more backups.. no more "on ice". #TeamLiveLifeOnTheEdge

Me too no more dbl ups

Yeah, SNKRS was silent for me at launch too. No notification even though I had it checked off

Can t believe I miss spelled my email on that sheik raffle entry.. so much for getting my second pair...

nike canada just restocked and I copped a 9.5

I saw sole box restocked last night too, but I fell asleep.

looks like the same numbers as BC3's, not limited at all.. which is a good thing..

Im more mild mannered and chess-like with my words. Trust me, Im getting results one way or the other.

you wouldnt be going all try-hard like this if you got a reserve for your pair tho. so its not really about other people who doubled and tripled....its just that youre upset u didnt get a reserve. you wouldnt b complaining about other tripling up if you had got yours.

Ive seen one dude straight up say these are gon brick when it comes to resale. Honestly i expected it to be higher than this 230 im seeing

Thats like typical back in the day Jordan resale price lol

I still got one last thing up my sleeve before i pull the trigger on resale tho lol

IMG_7615.GIF

you wouldnt be going all try-hard like this if you got a reserve for your pair tho. so its not really about other people who doubled and tripled....its just that youre upset u didnt get a reserve. you wouldnt b complaining about other tripling up if you had got yours.

either way allowing people doubling/tripling up during the early access was buttcheeks and nike wrong for that.

theyre not gonna give you a pair. theyre not gonna cancel other peoples pairs. theyre only gonna tell u theyre gonna do something about it/look into it(which u dont know if they actually will) or give u a discount code that u cant use on release products or both.

thats not really raising hell.
I dont want a pair, I want answers and I want to talk **** to the right people.

Im going to channel patrice oneal when I lay into these people.

This release was Fing ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom