2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Just received a SNKRS notification that my pair from today shipped :nthat:

Was planning on heading to NTSF to quadruple up (yes, this is like crack) but good thing I didn’t...was told they had only received 20 pairs and by the time I called around opening, they only had a sz 16 left lol.

I mess with these! Many men in my hood passed, and now they calling the M's tryna get down. I luv the streets tho!

Easy double up on these. Got a reserve with SNKRS on Thursday and got through on another pair from SNKRS today.

Hypebeast pic!!!!!! :rofl:

These shadows are amazing btw!!!!

Attachments

• CE9E9D70-E40A-43D7-A5CD-6A64DD2392DC.jpeg
    CE9E9D70-E40A-43D7-A5CD-6A64DD2392DC.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 106
If you're lucky enough to get a pair you have to be just as lucky enough to get a good quality pair as far as leather consistency. That kinda sucks when you think about it . Soon ppl are going to flip their pairs as different leather grade version s

Anyone got a different size listed on there SNKRS receipt email? I signed up for a size 10 but on the email it says they're shipping me an 8.5 WTF?

Picked up at FTL in the morning. Smooth transaction, even got 15 dollas off with my coupon.

Leather quality on my left toe box is alright, but overall too excited to have these. It's a classic on foot.

If you are securing an early pair and you aren't there early , you're wrong . Seriously , everytime Ive secured through the app I've been at FTL as soon as they open and I get to inspect my . Bred toes , black cement 3, and shadows today I've been able to swap my initial pair for a better pair

Man. Idk if I should triple up since they’re only 220 on stockx. I got one to rock. One to stock. And maybe one stock just Incase.

Back
Top Bottom