2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I did for $204. It sucks but it’s not too bad. It still burns be that the foot locker jerk cost be $40. I didn’t have to pay resell on the bred toes so I gues I should feel lucky that of all the ones to strike out on, these are the ones with the lowest resale out of the OG/hyped colorway

I did for $204. It sucks but it’s not too bad. It still burns be that the foot locker jerk cost be $40. I didn’t have to pay resell on the bred toes so I gues I should feel lucky that of all the ones to strike out on, these are the ones with the lowest resale out of the OG/hyped colorway
#godsplan

Got my SNKRS pair in today. Better than both of my FTL pairs.

2 pairs had production dates ending in December. 1 pair was meh the other is the one from nike I'm rocking. Soft with tumbled swooshes all around.

1 pair had January production date. Super soft with smooth smooshes but had some minor QC issues so stocking for now.

Quality varies but I can't wait to wear mine in heavy rotation. Has me considering selling my royals because of how much I'll wear shadows over royals.

Got my SNKRS pair in today. Better than both of my FTL pairs.

2 pairs had production dates ending in December. 1 pair was meh the other is the one from nike I'm rocking. Soft with tumbled swooshes all around.

1 pair had January production date. Super soft with smooth smooshes but had some minor QC issues so stocking for now.

Quality varies but I can't wait to wear mine in heavy rotation. Has me considering selling my royals because of how much I'll wear shadows over royals.
My SNKRS pair ended production 12/25 and was crazy soft. What I UNDS'd today.
My FTL pair ended production in January and the black leather wasn't as nice of a cut, but the grey leather was hella thick and smooth.

Quality varies, barely, but it's really consistent on this release from what I've seen compared to royals.

My SNKRS pair ended production 12/25 and was crazy soft. What I UNDS'd today.
My FTL pair ended production in January and the black leather wasn't as nice of a cut, but the grey leather was hella thick and smooth.

Quality varies, barely, but it's really consistent on this release from what I've seen compared to royals.

For sure. Still very happy with my pairs. Can't wait for a day off that I can wear some 1s and unDS with grey laces :nthat:

Got my pair in from SNKRS and man are they soft and plush. Quality is definitely better than royals or breds. Side note anyone else get a free Nike tote bag with their orders?

Thisleather quality obsession is over the top. Especially people thinking they are experts and are not. Enjoy them and don’t worry about supposed quality. These are mass produced not hand made Ferragamos.
while true, the quality does make a difference in comfort. Thats the only reason i even care about quality. Other than that, I don't know much at all about quality when it comes to sneakers.

when it comes to dress shoes, its all about quality for me. I need that premium leather since i wear them 5 days a week all day

My wife said her pair (size 7y) feels more like a 7.5 compared to her other 1's of recent release dates. GS sizes got a new mold or sumthin

72228458-221A-4C73-BF40-E8DBB8588FD1.jpeg

Yo did anybody else’s SNKRS pair come with this bag?

Yessir. That thing is 4x bigger than your average dust bag.

I like the feel of these 2018s over my 2013s for sure, side note... anyone thinking of a sole swap with a pair of the flyknits so they can have extra comfort?

SNKRS pair came in today and all but one of the swooshes is tumbled. Nike did give me one of those black and silver drawstring bags tho.

I agree. I o
while true, the quality does make a difference in comfort. Thats the only reason i even care about quality. Other than that, I don't know much at all about quality when it comes to sneakers.

when it comes to dress shoes, its all about quality for me. I need that premium leather since i wear them 5 days a week all day
I agree. I obsess over dress shoe comfort and will pay a premium for it and the style. It is absolutely worth it.

I think Jordan’s today are much more comfortable than the originals. Especially the ankles. Imagine kids today balling in those cardboard kicks. It was all we had. But the new 1s are pretty decent for the occasional wear. I prefer Kobe’s for more regular wear and certain boosts. Kobe’s just fit me perfectly.

someone @ me when a place drops the pre-school/toddler pairs please? I can't miss that

seen a bae size at footlocker "the oaks" in thousand oaks, few days ago.

also just today seen a few pairs of toddler size at WSS San Fernando.

I agree. I o

I agree. I obsess over dress shoe comfort and will pay a premium for it and the style. It is absolutely worth it.

I think Jordan’s today are much more comfortable than the originals. Especially the ankles. Imagine kids today balling in those cardboard kicks. It was all we had. But the new 1s are pretty decent for the occasional wear. I prefer Kobe’s for more regular wear and certain boosts. Kobe’s just fit me perfectly.
I remember my younger days when money was tight, I was thrilled with some Kenneth Cole type of dress shoes. But then you realize they dont last long and comfort is awful.

Once you go Ferragamo level, you can't go back. I can run in these shoes and feel like I have some flyknits on.

Back
Top Bottom