2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Got my SNKRS pair today. Grey leather is tumbled on the swoosh, but not super marbles or anything. Smooth black leather all around no bad blems. Texture on the toe box gray leather is a little odd but nothing noticeable. All around pretty flawless pair. But they smell awful, worst chemical glue smell I’ve ever had.

Also my first Jordan 1 and I figured they’d feel a lot like SB dunk highs, so much lighter and more flexible than any leather dunk high I have!

SNKRS pair came in today lookin buttery as ever.
2C0F51C4-A694-4C33-8B64-65694E31F126.jpeg
7E12B3AB-848D-4ACA-A5B7-66B6DB28DF6A.jpeg

I just got my Nike pair delivered. These are nicer than I thought. The leather is very soft and its tumbled nicely not over done in my opinion. Nike sent two of these bags with this one pair. Anyway here's a couple of pics.

Attachments

• 20180418_194235.jpg
    20180418_194235.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 20180418_194440.jpg
    20180418_194440.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 54
What’s the :smh: for?

because stockx taking long... i just want these already... meanwhile the other guy going to get his before i got mines even though we ordered same time... im just impatient when it comes to stuff coming in the mail lol... but man i really took an L on these... i should of listened to NT when they said cop when pairs come in from online... i paid resale but if i copped today i would of saved 24 bucks... thats like lunch for 3 days... hopefully the price goes up more then i paid so i wont feel as bad... im rocking them obviously and not selling but it will make me feel a lil better :lol:

because stockx taking long... i just want these already... meanwhile the other guy going to get his before i got mines even though we ordered same time... im just impatient when it comes to stuff coming in the mail lol... but man i really took an L on these... i should of listened to NT when they said cop when pairs come in from online... i paid resale but if i copped today i would of saved 24 bucks... thats like lunch for 3 days... hopefully the price goes up more then i paid so i wont feel as bad... im rocking them obviously and not selling but it will make me feel a lil better :lol:
You can skip three lunches and live, hell you could technically skip all lunches and live. But the stress you’re putting on your body worrying about all those things you mentioned, will take years off your life. And add grey hairs.. just load one and exhale man.

Alright now I’m salty
Dude got 2 bags with one pair
I’m gonna have a chat with Nike :lol:
Haha not serious

In the long run, that $24 won’t matter especially since we already know the history of how prices go up.
I also wouldn’t do any middleman services anymore if you really are strung like that. Cutting them out cuts shipping time a lot. Dude probably lucked out with the seller being closer to the stockX location than your seller is or had the seller ship a day earlier since the seller gets 2 business days to ship.

Last edited:
My pair just came in from the SNKRS app....

I am 100 percent, honestly, not trying to rub it in to anyone who struck out...

But I have two conflicting feelings best described by these two words: "Wow" and "PISSED"

"Wow": The pair I got from Nike was PERFECT . Like others have said in this thread, mine came with that random dust bag so I got a little geeked when I saw it.

I have the Navy and Red metallics and the storm blues that dropped recently. So I legit freaked the hell out when I took one of them out of the box and felt that leather. I've never felt leather like that before. AMAZING. SENSATIONAL. I don't know if there is a monotheistic divine being in our universe...but if god has skin...it must feel like the leather on these Shadows.

"PISSED": I should have doubled up! :smh: I want to wear these but I feel like getting a water droplet on these would give me a panic attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike pair came. Should have doubled-up.

The quality is A1.. the heel padding leather is legit. Heel leather and toe box / toe cap buttery soft. Quarter panel is smooooth and pliable.

Anyone else's pair smell horrible ?

They always do it's that glue from the factory in China, this happens with all Jordans but seems 1s have it the worst.

On release days I'll open a couple boxes of 1s in my bedroom and have to open the windows to clear the smell, or leave the room because it'll give me a headache over time.

Just take the shoes out of the boxes and let them sit out and air for a day or 2 and it'll go away.

Back in the day cats used to take pictures and videos with the shoes over their faces, huffing the glue smell, both for a high and to stunt online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my second nike pair in and no bag.
I see a difference in the two I got-1 has real soft leather around the collar and the other is stiffer. Leather all around is pretty much tumbled and the same. A couple of minor cosmetic issues because Nike, but overall real nice. Anxiously awaiting pairs 3/4.

Back
Top Bottom