2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happened last year. Refs can only do so much. I don't think it will be as lopsided as they're making it out to be tho
People think rigged=scripted.
Refs can only influence so much . You right. For all the ref wildin in the Houston series . They still were three to four possessions from winning the series.

Need them to replicate this Screenshot_20180506-124532.jpg

Both of these teams were basically undefeated when they matched up in the finals last year.

The series lasted 5 games w/ 4 blowouts.

Why didn’t the league drag that one out, but will stop at nothing to extend this one?
Both games 3 and 5 were close, and you fail to mention that one of those blowouts was in the Cavs' favor. If not for the Durant pull-up 3, etc. it could absolutely have been a different series.

Regarding why the league would care now and not before? IDK it seems like there is a lot more griping this year than ever about the Warriors winning again, Warriors Cavs finals, all that. League has always loved to give LeBron a hand and this might be one of his greatest remaining opportunites to increase his legacy.

Gsw was up double digits in the 4th and in control the whole game. Don’t let the score fool you
I obviously watched the game, that wasn't my perception. It's hard to have these conversations with folks who are like "Warriors will never lose they are unbeatable" though. Like if that's your perspective obviously you see it that way. But the Cavs did come back from 3-1 and had plenty of confidence they could do it again.

I obviously watched the game, that wasn't my perception. It's hard to have these conversations with folks who are like "Warriors will never lose they are unbeatable" though. Like if that's your perspective obviously you see it that way. But the Cavs did come back from 3-1 and had plenty of confidence they could do it again.

But Kyrie isn’t walking through that door unless I’m reading something wrong

Reactions: MVP
ACFA4340-6FF4-4C7F-97E9-393A6F9E4C1F.jpeg
Has JR every scored 15 plus points consecutively in 4+ games ever in his career?

Kevin Love gotta score 20 plus each game.

Bron will be Bron

The rest is a crap shoot. I have the W’s in 6 but wouldn’t be shocked at a sweep

Surprisingly he has, lol. Multiple times. Including a 17 game streak in 2012-2013.

Both games 3 and 5 were close, and you fail to mention that one of those blowouts was in the Cavs' favor. If not for the Durant pull-up 3, etc. it could absolutely have been a different series.

Regarding why the league would care now and not before? IDK it seems like there is a lot more griping this year than ever about the Warriors winning again, Warriors Cavs finals, all that. League has always loved to give LeBron a hand and this might be one of his greatest remaining opportunites to increase his legacy.
The cavaliers were trailing by double digits basically the entire 4th quarter of G5. Did you actually watch the game? The final margin of victory is due to garbage time buckets that didn't effect the outcome.

That's a close game to you? :lol:

Only one game in a 5 game series was tightly contested, and this after both swept swept everyone to get to the finals. The refs didn't have any influence then, they're not having any influence now.

1998 Pacers were a much better team than the 1998 Bulls people really don’t understand how close Jordan and the Bulls were to losing that series. Every game was close.

The Pacers challenged the Bulls more than the Jazz did in the finals.
Game 7 was a horrible game for Mike too
Alot of people dont realise how beat down him and that team were

People really think this Cavs team has a better chance of winning compared to last year even after Kyrie is gone?! :lol:

Warriors bench is worse, kyrie hurt them sometimes also, (not saying he did not help). But the ball in Bron's hands is better and the team is built how he wanted it. No excuses for him IMO.

But I think they will steal one of these two and then another in the Land.

Dubs in 6 and Steph can smell the Champagne in the Q again.

......?
:lol:

This guy had a little bit to do with that.

So did this guy:

Neither one suiting up in this series.

Warriors bench is worse, kyrie hurt them sometimes also, (not saying he did not help). But the ball in Bron's hands is better and the team is built how he wanted it. No excuses for him IMO.
Kyrie is a much bigger loss than the change in the Warriors bench from this year to last. How will the Cavs keep up with scoring? It was all Kyrie and James. We know the Cavs wont be able to hold the Dubs to under 100 like Houston did.
I think the Cavs get in in CLE just for the fact that Lebron is Lebron, but I see this going 5 at the most.

People just pointing to last year as if that means anything this year . A hobbled Iggy who is a primary LeBron defender will matter Golden state isn't as good as last year either .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom