2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
score.jpg

Who going to be the next warriors
. People in 13 , 14 saying the warriors had peaked and they ceiling was the clippers.(1st or 2nd round and out yearly type team.) People saying Celtics and Philly but another squad could pop up out of nowhere and be the next dynasty.

. People in 13 , 14 saying the warriors had peaked and they ceiling was the clippers.(1st or 2nd round and out yearly type team.) People saying Celtics and Philly but another squad could pop up out of nowhere and be the next dynasty.

Danny Ainge has essentially set Boston up to be the next GSW. Philly also has an insane amount of young talent. I’m a Wizards fan so it sucks to see the ceiling that these two squads have but it’s honestly undeniable at this point that they’ll probably run the East in the near future (especially if LeBron heads West this summer).

Yeah, I can't hold anything against him now. He wasn't even alive during MJ's 1st 3-peat. Still pissing the bed during the second 3-peat.

Started watching Kobe possibly in elementary school and probably really gotten into basketball during HS. LeBron is all he knows. Which explains the "old Malone" comment :lol:
Watching kobe lmao nah i was watching shaq in the early 2000s
Then the goat entered the league in 2003

As much as I hate to say it, after the Warriors, the Celtics are looking like the next up and coming dynasty. Also pains me the Lakers aren't anywhere close to getting to the same level as where the Celtics are currently at.

layyyyyyyykers

big game james on webster right now

Jordan and bulls did it two consecutive seasons. 1996-1997, 1996-1998 to Utah.

You were probably just a fetus in 1997? No..?? Yes..??

To your first point, you are comparing two separate Finals series (97 and 98, respectively) to one Finals series (2016). In your opinion, which of these three teams (97 Jazz, 98 Jazz, 2016 GSW) was the best team?

Also, to answer your 2nd question, I saw MJ play live with the 97 Bulls in the then MCI Center here in DC.

To your first point, you are comparing two separate Finals series (97 and 98, respectively) to one Finals series (2016). In your opinion, which of these three teams (97 Jazz, 98 Jazz, 2016 GSW) was the best team?

Also, to answer your 2nd question, I saw MJ play live with the 97 Bulls in the then MCI Center here in DC.

That 2016 OKC team was better by the Warriors own admission, KD threw the series.

As much as I hate to say it, after the Warriors, the Celtics are looking like the next up and coming dynasty. Also pains me the Lakers aren't anywhere close to getting to the same level as where the Celtics are currently at.

I agree with you, I think the Celtics are going to win back-to-back titles in the next 5-6 years, unfortunately.

It woulda been fun if we had the slander party with KD like we did with Bron but a lot of people weren't genuine with it. It was the who and not the what..

i know im late to responding to this but KD is almost all iso. and you cant call a players gravity playmaking. i DO understand how it contributes to everyone on the floor... but i refuse to call someones mere presence a playmaking ability.

Nah man KD is a high level playmaker when he wants to be. Obviously not lebron but he’s probably the second best passer at the position

That wasn’t the question I was asking though. What proof do you have that KD threw that series?

Just using context clues. Draymond was recruiting him during the season. And KD being uncharacteristically a chucker at home in game 6 and super passive until late in the 4th quarter of game 7.

Watching kobe lmao nah i was watching shaq in the early 2000s
Then the goat entered the league in 2003

You were 5-6 years old when Shaq/Kobe Lakers were at their peak. How could you possibly comprehend what's going on?

Around 2003 you were 9. Makes sense why you love LeBron. I don't blame you brochacho. Lebron is really all you know. That explains why you speak so dis respectively towards the 90's players.

Also think this is the dubs last chip. Never felt they'd get more than 2 with kd. Oddly enough I feel the only way they continue to win is if KD leaves
I can agree with this. Drop that big salary and get 3 to 4 solid role players while keeping your core 3.

Yeah, I can't hold anything against him now. He wasn't even alive during MJ's 1st 3-peat. Still pissing the bed during the second 3-peat.

Started watching Kobe possibly in elementary school and probably really gotten into basketball during HS. LeBron is all he knows. Which explains the "old Malone" comment :lol:
what's funny is when the young cats be saying " I have fond memories of the nba since i was young I've been watching since I was 6-7-8-9-10" Lol. As if you can truly understand the game when you that young. that don't count foh

Most of the guys aren't looking to ring chase in this NBA economy. Unless you're a Swaggy P or Javele. They did good though with locking up Cook at a reasonable price. Going to be tough to improve the team at bargain bin prices.

Vincent Lamar Carter is going to help the Dubs 3 Peat next year
VC being there is going to let them rest Iggy as much as they can
Jordan Bell is going to make sizable improvements in year 2
McCaw lost his bag with that injury, so he'll probably be back on a 1 year
McGee not going to go anywhere as long as they want him

And then some stupid team is going to sell them a 2nd round draft pick and let them pick a guy perfect for their system
They just need to find a G/F scorer type

Nah man KD is a high level playmaker when he wants to be. Obviously not lebron but he’s probably the second best passer at the position

Yeah, since I’m from DC you already know I hate the dude but I won’t deny KD is an elite ball handler. He’s dangerous because he works so well off the ball as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom