2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they had to throw 20Ms for jj just to hit the bottom floor of the cap. dont think they got any huge long term deal except covington and embiid

Simmons, Covington, PG, Lebron, and Joel. Man the defense would be CRAZY

I’ve never said PG is coming to Philly, only LeBron. And I had been hoping for us to trade for Kawhi as well but now that we don’t have a GM at the moment I think it’ll be pretty tough to get a deal made in the next three weeks before the draft.
If they higher griffin i would say its a 99% chance philly is gonna have a super team next year

So is 100% that he would of have been hurt?

He's hurt right now, no?

I'm supposed to believe that because he's wearing a different jersey he wasn't going to get hurt?

"With a healthy Kyrie" is going to turn into the next "with a healthy D Rose".

He's hurt right now, no?

I'm supposed to believe that because he's wearing a different jersey he wasn't going to get hurt?

"With a healthy Kyrie" is going to turn into the next "with a healthy D Rose".
LoL ...

Ok ...

Different Jersey, Differenr Coach, Different Opponents, Different Minutes Played, Different Rest Periods , etc. I'm not saying he wouldnt but I can say he would. This is basic common sense.

LoL ...

Ok ...

Different Jersey, Differenr Coach, Different Opponents, Different Minutes Played, Different Rest Periods , etc. I'm not saying he wouldnt but I can say he would. This is basic common sense.

If you're placing a bet on Kyrie playing over 68 games next season, are you taking the over or the under?

I'm just curious.

If you'd like, we can place a friendly wager.

I'm not like the rest of the bums in this thread, I pay upon loss.

Matter of fact, I'll give you the $100 free roll.

He plays over 68 next season, I'll PayPal you $100, I don't even want your money.

If you're placing a bet on Kyrie playing over 68 games next season, are you taking the over or the under?

I'm just curious.

If you'd like, we can place a friendly wager.

I'm not like the rest of the bums in this thread, I pay upon loss.

Matter of fact, I'll give you the $100 free roll.

He plays over 68 next season, I'll PayPal you $100, I don't even want your money.

Deal

Really? From what I heard GS front office was hoping KD and Klay would both take pay cuts to free cap space to sign the bench
Bill simmons did an interview with his mamager. Then a podcast or two later he mentioned him getting a bigger contract this upcoming season

You clearly cant comprehend....

no, it's not my lack of comprehension, it's your myopic, simpleton understanding of how various regions of the united states require different players in their economies, how one region requires significantly more factors to power its economy due to its significance in the global market, and your eagerness to slurp lebron. i dont have to live in cleveland to understand that the man does a lot for underserved communities and low-income students. i absolutely applaud him and other athletes who contribute parts of their income to their greater good (salute to colin kaepernick). KD, draymond, and steph are out in the bay area renovating parks, donating to scholarships/schools, etc. but that's a drop in the bucket relatively speaking.

but using how philanthropic bron is to validate his "greatness" in a conversation about what happens on the basketball court is

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

by your standards, zaza pachulia is the GOAT for buying the old milwaukee bucks court and moving it to the country of georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom