2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kdgoat.jpg

of this era
:lol: might make that my new avy

^ There's a ton of KD hate right now. I've been reading "KD ruined the league" comments all night.

People will continue crying about how KD “ruined” the league forever.

Any time some dumb **** says that please ask them who he should have signed with that summer instead since he obviously didn’t want to play with Westbrook any longer. They always say “HE COULD HAVE SIGNED WITH ANYBODY ELSE BUT THE WARRIORS”...when in reality his only options were to sign with the Celtics whose best players they had to recruit him at the time were Isaiah Thomas, Al Horford, Kelly Olynyk and Marcus Smart, the Wizards...whose best player is a poor man’s version of the guy he didn’t wanna play with anymore.....orrrr to go play with the greatest passing team in the league, possibly two greatest shooters of all time and the reigning DPOY at the time.

Once you drop that **** on them they never have any type of real response. They’ll bring up some team that had zero cap space and couldn’t possibly have signed him. They have no type of actual logic behind their argument other than that they won’t respect a man that went to the team that beat him.

biggest question is why didn't Lebron want to check KD?!?! That switch with Hood was pure nonsense! Hahaha...

I don't know if some of my fellow Laker fans remember, a similar play happened in the beginning of the year. Ingram (just like Lebron) wussed out when it came to guarding KD at the top and easily switched out with Lonzo... Same result, KD with the dagger...

really can't stand when "leaders" of a team shy away from big defensive moments...

Where is that bum *** dude who kept saying Cavs in 7? :rofl: :rofl:

Lebby fans are like that thot that all da GSW/Steph fans hit up and buss down at 2AM on da weekends. They (Lebby fans) hold out hope thinking they’re the one, meanwhile we truly know they ain’t nowhere near the top of the list.

Dubs in FOE.
Cavs in 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom