2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today satan

DF989EFE-AA0B-4F60-8B10-86CE9CBBC459.jpeg

Would probably be their most impressive feat. Considering the impending "super-teams" which are about to be assembled this summer, it's going to be a really tough challenge to win 4 in 5 years.

I personally don't think they do it. Fatigue sets in, both mentally and physically. The team has also struggled with disinterest or lack of motivation during games in the regular season and playoffs at times. Certainly will be interesting how everything plays out.
I agree, the supporting cast is going to be one year older, and fatigue will exacerbate the risk of injury for sure. Plus like you said some super team is bound to be constructed again. I'll be rooting for them to do it though.

The most talented players on the Warriors are still young. They need to look ahead and find someone who can replace Iguodala though... Don't think that man has too many seasons left in him.

Would probably be their most impressive feat. Considering the impending "super-teams" which are about to be assembled this summer, it's going to be a really tough challenge to win 4 in 5 years.

I personally don't think they do it. Fatigue sets in, both mentally and physically. The team has also struggled with disinterest or lack of motivation during games in the regular season and playoffs at times. Certainly will be interesting how everything plays out.

Yep, not only that but the Rockets took them to 7 this year and, assuming Boston stays healthy, they will be a MUCH more formidable opponent in the 2019 or 2020 Finals than the Cavs were these past two finals.

Y’all are really making something off that two second clip? I get they won, and I know he appreciates that, but he played like ****. If he was shimmying back to the locker room I ou all would be in here saying “Steph smiling on his way back to the locker room after shooting 3-16 :lol: This is definitely KD’s team.” If we’re going to keep it 100, it’s not even about him individually playing like ****, it’s moreso about letting his teammates down with his poor performance.

I swear y’all *****s not only never hooped but just generally don’t live meaningful lives. If you lost your job on the same day your girl got a promotion, you gonna Steph Curry shimmy into the club with your boys that night?

Just accept KD joined the Warriors, they are one of the best teams of all-time, LeBron is about to have six finals losses and Steph is about to tie him in rings.

That’s life.
Come up for air, fam

If he goes to Boston then there needs to be a #freekyrie movement. But I dont think Boston has cap space so they would probably have to trade either the SAC or LAC pick

Kds name shouldn't even be in the same sentence as LeBron James.
I guarantee we will see another kd.
You will never see another LeBron.

Kd had to join a 70somthing win team. A team that he almost beat the previous year.
Kd could NEVER take this Cavs team to the finals.

Kd don' have to deal with the things LeBron does.
The constant battering and no calls.
The mediocre team.
His wife and kids watching.
Pink eye
Sore ankle
The emotional toll of a receding hairline.

All kd has to worry about are those ugly *** shoes.

Anyone would would pick kd over LeBron to start a team is deliousional
Sometimes I wish posters who just posted in general stayed there

If he goes to Boston, the other teams in the East might as well not even show up

While I agree with you, that’s probably his best option for winning-it would be a YUGE stain on his legacy though. LeBron’s career rivalry with the Celtics is stuff of legend, especially earlier on when he struggled to beat them in the Playoffs.

While I agree with you, that’s probably his best option for winning-it would be a YUGE stain on his legacy though. LeBron’s career rivalry with the Celtics is stuff of legend, especially earlier on when he struggled to beat them in the Playoffs.
Man none of that **** matters. He would be going to one of the most storied franchises in the league. It would be mayhem if he joined the Celtics.

Was also surprised that 43 was his career playoff high.

:smh: @ that pickup rec league offense he was subjected to in OKC

This is why there should never be an issue with him leaving OKC -- take the team he went to out of the equation. He was playing with a guy where win/lose the first thing he would is go to the score book to check his numbers for the night. Basically in a my turn to shoot offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom