2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
some folks BIG mad in IG

i must say im disappointed in the Lebron memes after the loss. thought there would be more

5AC39EBB-8133-4723-9550-D3306EFA9F98.jpeg

That cast could have waited until tomorrow G.

I do believe he hurt his hand after game 1, no clue how bad or if a cast is needed but that **** could have waited son

Bron prolly broke it after slapping the **** outta J.R. after game 1.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it

So y’all telling me Bron single-handed brought his supporting cast to the Finals, only to get swept and literally/physically leave singlehanded with a cast?!

Real talk let’s not act like this man didn’t almost go to Oakland in Game 1 and steal one. Not like they were thoroughly dominated. Saw some idiots on Twitter also claim getting swept in the Finals twice is worst than getting swept twice in the first round hahahaha.

Also, Swaggy’s comment in the locker room afterward about going from getting snitched on to getting a ring enhanced this Finals moment for me personally.

Also, Swaggy’s comment in the locker room afterward about going from getting snitched on to getting a ring enhanced this Finals moment for me personally.

Hilarious ****............it'd be even more hilarious if D'Angelo Russell retweeted a video clip of Swaggy Ps comments :lol:

Is it officially Kobe>Lebron now or are Lebron fans still saying he’s better? Kobe won a ring with his two best players being Pau/Artest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom