2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like detectives or undercover cops. Can't trust em.
how can you trust an undercover cop if they are under cover
E86F2D54-C097-4B8B-A6D6-78A4FE3CF68E.png

has anybody seen any real proof that lebron broke his hand besides posting old pics of lebron that arent even from the nba finals?

ive been watching replays of finals games and the only time i see where lebron could have broken his hand or injured it badly was in game 4, 3rd quarter at the 4:37 mark lebron drives past draymond and draymond grabs him by the wrist to intentionally foul him and thats where you see lebron in pain. thats the only time ive seen him actually hurt but it was the left hand not the right

its after 1am on a Saturday night and you’re asking people to join you on a CSI investigation on if Lebrons hand really was hurt

look at yourself

just LOOK

but yet here you are replying to my thought provoking investigation at 1 am on a saturday nightso i guess you might want to look in the mirror?

mine is an observation

yours is a cry for help

where is your GIRL?
she needs a break from all that typing

First of all, that 7 game series was one of the most lopsided 7 game series in history. The 4 games that the Warriors did win, they completely blew the Rockets away, including the two where they had Chris Paul. The only game that wasn't a double digit blow out was game 7, which they "only" won by 9, but anyone who saw the second half of that game and the Rockets meltdown knew that the game wasn't even that close. The Rockets on the other hand only had one big win and their other two wins of the series were really close.

I would've actually been more impressed by the Rockets and more optimistic that they could beat them going into the next season had the Warriors won the series in 6, or even 5, but where each game was really close instead of Rockets being human punching bags in the 4 games that the Warriors did win, as was the case.

Secondly, since when does it mean that a team making another team beat them in 7, that those two teams are necessarily close? Going by that definition, the Garnett-Pierce-Allen championship Celtics were barely better than the 37-45 record 2007-08 Atlanta Hawks, whom they beat in 7 in the first round:

https://www.basketball-reference.co...-conference-first-round-hawks-vs-celtics.html

So to sum it up: Yes, still very much far and away.
2 of those Warriors wins came without Chris Paul. When he was on the court, the Warriors lost most of the games against Houston & were on the brink of elimination. Period.

In that ‘08 Hawks/C’s the Celtics never trailed in the series tally, never lost at home, never lost by double digits. None of which happened in this series for the Warriors.

Lmao, KD has the biggest inferiority complex in the history of the sport. Dude is talking about 'players' standing out because he had bad players around him then goes off saying he plays to be the best regardless of who is around him... The guy is an incredible player and is trying to justify his move to Golden State. Says he prefers to be the villain then tries to justify himself so people take it easy on him. Jeez I hate the mentality of most of the team.

Also, you guys talking **** about LeBron after winning need to acquire some dignity. So many punks on here that don't even care about winning and just want to rub it in people's faces. Sad bunch.

Lol there was an article that showed how Lebron was doing complicated handshakes post game with his alleged broken hand.

Lebron so full of **** about his hand I smell the stink from over here

I don’t even know at this point. I feel like the best thing for him would be not to ring chase, stay in Cleveland and try and make something there
He can’t the team has too many bad contracts.

Love won’t even get u back an All-Star
and that pick ain’t worth much either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom