Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we really surprised by this?

screen-shot-2014-11-05-at-9-20-28-am.png
Ayo.

Never saw this.

Its clear as day KD doesn't give a **** about that which is why he didn't care how he looked or what ppl said when he went to join the Warriors.

I'm sure when KD gets his 2nd ring he won't be thinking of all this you saying about him.

Yeah. Clearly he doesn't give a ****. In fact, he created multiple twitter accounts so that he has more ways of saying how he doesn't give a ****. :lol:

Dude knows nobody respects him and it's killing him. One more fake twitter account to defend himself incoming after this series. :rofl:

:lol:

You still on that individual player comparison ****.

Its clear as day KD doesn't give a **** about that which is why he didn't care how he looked or what ppl said when he went to join the Warriors.

It shouldn't mean that much to you.

I'm sure when KD gets his 2nd ring he won't be thinking of all this you saying about him. Probably thank Drat for the pep talks.

I know I don't really give a **** :lol:

He still won't get it :lol:

He about to hit you w/ the same 10 barbershop narratives ****** been running off with since the Warriors cliqued up

He still won't get it :lol:

He about to hit you w/ the same 10 barbershop narratives *****s been running off with since the Warriors cliqued up
I legit found it odd that he just literally repeated himself to me after my post.

I caught on that is all he cares about and he hates KD and or loves Bron.

Dudes get too invested in these guys.

Just entertainment to me.

Cavs have no chance in hell at winning with LeBron dribbling the ball for 20 seconds and deciding to either shoot or pass to a cold teammates who can’t make anything because there is absolutely no ball movement promoted within the offense. 70% of their possessions involve 4 people standing around the watching LeBron dribble after he gets a switch to a guard. All time performance by LeBron but the way he’s getting his points isn’t gonna get it done and it’s far to late into the season to change the Cavaliers’ offensive philosophy.

Cavs have no chance in hell at winning with LeBron dribbling the ball for 20 seconds and deciding to either shoot or pass to a cold teammates who can’t make anything because there is absolutely no ball movement promoted within the offense. 70% of their possessions involve 4 people standing around the watching LeBron dribble after he gets a switch to a guard. All time performance by LeBron but the way he’s getting his points isn’t gonna get it done and it’s far to late into the season to change the Cavaliers’ offensive philosophy.
You obviously haven't been watching the playoffs

I legit found it odd that he just literally repeated himself to me after my post.

I caught on that is all he cares about and he hates KD and or loves Bron.

Dudes get too invested in these guys.

Just entertainment to me.

I'm too invested yet you're in here talking about the same stuff...?

I like both players, it seems like you like KD more than Bron, that's fine.

I just wanted to know KD's track record when he was the best player on his team, which is something you didn't answer, which is why I had to repeat myself.

We all know the answer, tho, it's ok.

Dude trying so hard to get Bron to throw slander at JR like that's what JR needs right now. His damn leader and OG calling him a dumbass. What's wrong with these reporters man

Reporter was an *******. That was dope of bron walking out. Exactly what he shouldve done. Corny dude.

Then matt whiner with the white guilt making it out like bron an angry black man 'geeeez bron is usually more accomodating to the reporters..must be having a bad night'. Foh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom