2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
s8w.gif

GloomyEuphoricBooby-size_restricted.gif

Swaggy going to be talking big smack to Arenas over the summer

Maybe in 30 years. Just like the showtime Lakers had like 4-5 all stars. Right now most of us probably have no idea how much they dominated the league. Similar to this Warriors team.

With the social media climate we live in, I'd say it's 10-15 because everyone is gonna be talking about it and keeping it fresh. Everyone is aware of how special this GS team is. There wasn't as much scrutiny and discussion on wide scale during Magic's time as it is now. We're living in the first Sports HOF age of social media and it's no telling what the landscape is gonna look like 10 years from now.

In 10-15 years time, people aren't going to be talking about KD's move to GS ruining the NBA. They're going to look back at those rings as a validation on his career. If he continues to win more (That is very possible), he could be elevated up there with MJ. Same with Curry. People already losing memory of MJ and other greats, they gonna do the same with this. GS dominance is gonna be the story, not how they put the team together.

I'll be in my 40s reminding the youngins he took the easy way out.

Bron haters hate Bron more than we hate the warriors. Some of y'all need help.

I'm about to sign up for therapy sign up with me folks. My mental health friends. :smile:

The haters hoping internal dissension tears this dynasty apart :nthat:

Steph is a 2time MVP and a 3 time champion! He’s a first ballot HOF already. His ego may be hurt but I don’t think he would’ve signed off on KD coming if he wanted all of the glory.

Team ball will always be better than iso ball :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom