2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I would hate to hate someone so much like y’all hate Lebron. Do you y’all eat, sleep and hate on him?

And Brian Windhorst may be fat but he makes more money then all of us. So how can you hate him. Y’all salty tonight.

Spurs would be interesting as hell. Bron with a genius coach kawhi and lamarcus would be interesting as ****kkkk

Please God let it happen

IMG_2449.JPG
i like this one featuring his stans :lol:
DfN6URqWkAEb8kN.jpg

What's really good with Kevin Love tho? Dude was giving 25 and 15 in Minny and now struggles to score 15, even after becoming the definitive 2nd option.

I'm seriously starting to think dude has a nagging injury/pain and is going to retire soon.

he got skinny. when he wants to throw his weight around against smaller guys, he can still punish down low. the bigger guys give him trouble and he misses way too many bunnies

What's really good with Kevin Love tho? Dude was giving 25 and 15 in Minny and now struggles to score 15, even after becoming the definitive 2nd option.

I'm seriously starting to think dude has a nagging injury/pain and is going to retire soon.
Literally every player that came to LBJ's team got WAY worse and people say he makes his teammates better. *shrugs*.

windhorst working real hard to get that scoop and break the news on the decision 3.0
probably still mad lee jenkins got to write the cleveland return

espn still upset SI got that breaking news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom