2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
/wow Bron had a broken hand?

warriors with another asterisk win. bron still 3-5 in the finals in my book.

played spurs without kawhi
pelicans without cousins
rockets without cp3
cavs with a one-handed, one-eye bron

the luckiest team ever ruined the nba......hmmmm.

Idk why everyone overreacting to this Warriors win now. Y’all should’ve known this would be the outcome since before game 1 started.

@wavycrocket SINCE MY **** GOT DELETED EARLIER THIS ONE FOR YOU MY *****

giphy.gif

if draymond isn't suspended for game 1 of the regular season next year the NBA is rigged.

another poster pointed out he stepped on the court before the game was finished.

Im laughing at the fact that the A’s are just chilling and playing at the Coliseum while everyone is celebrating the Warriors right next door

They should’ve kept that BS of an excuse to themselves.

It’s really some BS. The Finals havent been over for longer than 2 hours and they want to talk about a highly questionable right hand injury?

You break your hand, I don’t think you can dunk, shoot, dribble with it the way you want to. LeBron dunked the ball HARD like 3 times since game 1.

He never had a broken hand. Windhorst is a ****ing tool and I’ve lost a lot of respect for him. I understand you’ve been conceding LeBron since he was 17 and you have a 16 year investment on the guy, but have some class. People will do anything not to marginalize their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom