2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's legit like that Spiderman meme when they're point at one another. :lol::lol::lol:
JDfLGy
Just like u said it leads to making questionable decisions for short term success....no checks and balances or accountability until you fired :lol:

Coaches should worry bout coaching and just give input on personnel every now and then to management

I've counted BOS out two series in a row. Said they'd lose to MIL in 6, then said they'd lose to PHI in 6. I might have to pick BOS in 6 for the CLE series. As far as tonight i think Toronto and Philly extend their series tonight only for gentleman sweeps.

When my brother said he played pickup against Enes Kanter and scored on him a couple times i knew he was gonna be a bust. Cant let randoms score on you if you in the NBA

I think if you call Kanter a bust then you have to call Okafor a bust. Both dudes are basically the exact same player.

Jahlil is an enormous bust right now. He couldn’t even get more than 12 MPG on a Nets team that had nothing at all to lose.

Kanter is underrated as hell. Dude averaged 14 and 11 in only 25 mins this year on great percentages. He’s never gonna be a spectacular defender but he always brings the energy when he’s on the court. Okafor is a slug most of the time and plays with zero heart.

Jahlil is an enormous bust right now. He couldn’t even get more than 12 MPG on a Nets team that had nothing at all to lose.

Kanter is underrated as hell. Dude averaged 14 and 11 in only 25 mins this year on great percentages. He’s never gonna be a spectacular defender but he always brings the energy when he’s on the court. Okafor is a slug most of the time and plays with zero heart.

I dont disagree there. Kanter does rebound and score better than Okafor, but both players a god awful when it comes to playing defense. You wont be able to win anything of significance with either anchoring your defense.

I feel like Kanter is a solid player great rebounder and good offensively but i just cant imagine a playoff team where he would be starting.

He’s going to have a long career and get paid thats what really matters though.

I've counted BOS out two series in a row. Said they'd lose to MIL in 6, then said they'd lose to PHI in 6. I might have to pick BOS in 6 for the CLE series. As far as tonight i think Toronto and Philly extend their series tonight only for gentleman sweeps.
My mans Dip...how them New England bundas been treating you dawg ?

Going to get a haircut right now. Last time I got a cut was right before we closed out the Heat in Game 5 in Philly.

Trust The Haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom