Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cp0 finally made the conference finals

aELjIhl.gif

O/u 1.5 Ws vs the warriors?

:nerd:

Nah Bruh, unless LeBron builds a superteam somewhere (like going to Houston) warriors winning next 3 with ease.
. that just isnt possible. winning 3 in a row is 100 percent impossible.
they might not win this year . they bench aint that strong. steph aint a hundred and they surely cant win without steph.

Warriors just too good. League needs to send kd somewhere else. To the people that argue that nothings wrong with it, why not just have all the all stars get on one team and go 82-0?

There's honor in the fact that your team had a chance to lose it but you overcame the odds. This team has zero chance of losing ever.
It's stupid. Idk how Bron has so many haters but this team gets barely any hate. THIS TEAM IS RUINING BASKETBALL

It's stupid. Idk how Bron has so many haters but this team gets barely any hate. THIS TEAM IS RUINING BASKETBALL
no team has ever ruined basketball.

lets act like nt isnt a bron slurp fest nearly 24/7 . people who dont like lebron are the minority . you know damn well if lebron won 6 titles in a row you wouldnt be crying about basketball being ruined.

this is really hard for people to understand. guess zeke wasnt really hurt cause he dropped 25 in a quarter in the finals. they dont get the concept that you can play and not be a hundred percent or still be hindered by your injury.

No, he was really hurt.

This is also a very different era and this is also the 2nd round and not the finals.

If you think in 2018 that a team with championship aspirations would be willing to let their most important player play while injured in a series that they'd most likely win without him, then I don't think you're thinking very clearly.

if we had a poll on who do you hate more the warriors/kd/draymond/steph or the cavs/lebron

i bet the warriors win

. that just isnt possible. winning 3 in a row is 100 percent impossible.
they might not win this year . they bench aint that strong. steph aint a hundred and they surely cant win without steph.

Only reason they lost to the cavs 2 seasons ago was steph wasn't 100 percent

But they were still up 3-1.. Ooooo and they added durant, can't forget that one

No, he was really hurt.

This is also a very different era and this is also the 2nd round and not the finals.

If you think in 2018 that a team with championship aspirations would be willing to let their most important player play while injured in a series that they'd most likely win without him, then I don't think you're thinking very clearly.

Structurally I’m sure his knee is healthy. That doesn’t mean he isn’t working himself into game shape and that it isn’t going to be much more sore than a healthy knee.

no team has ever ruined basketball.

lets act like nt isnt a bron slurp fest nearly 24/7 . people who dont like lebron are the minority . you know damn well if lebron won 6 titles in a row you wouldnt be crying about basketball being ruined.
Nt is a Bron slurp fest? What forum are you looking at ? It's mostly **** Bron and his whole family around here

Structurally I’m sure his knee is healthy. That doesn’t mean he isn’t working himself into game shape and that it isn’t going to be much more sore than a healthy knee.

There's a pretty big difference between working your way into game shape and being injured, wouldn't you agree?

3 in a row is ABSOLUTELY possible with this team. What? They were favorites in the last 3 finals and if they get there again they'll be favorites again. Last year should've been the 3peat but the ball bounced the other way in 16. Wasn't due to skill or will though.

Only reason they lost to the cavs 2 seasons ago was steph wasn't 100 percent

But they were still up 3-1.. Ooooo and they added durant, can't forget that one
klay or dray will be gone soon. nba salary cap doesnt allow for superteams to be around for that long. theres a reason lebron switches up teams every couple years. you get stuck with little mobility , fatigue is real playing ball till june takes a toll on you. .
impossible they win the next three in a row. i understand they are 2 and 3 in the last three finals.we talking bout the next three. im honestly not convinced its a given gs wins this year.

if obvious curry doesnt look right , not his shot . he doesnt look like he can move well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom