2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and KD has 17 lol. like i said. we're better than the warriors if KD never joined them. but alas, he's there so it's a moot point.

Y'all slimes got dragged in the playoffs when KD wasn't there. You vagabonds wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for CP.

Relax, you look like this right now
7DAA0044-F38C-4040-87E6-03902F51C045_zpscblyv7dk.gif

Reactions: God
Cp3 is dirty af man. It's not even funny anymore honestly. That **** ain't the wave. Hed get chinchecked on the court for his bs.
Hilarious how nters think they can wash world class athletes. lol

Houston has to get the role players involved. Unless they plan to keep the game close at the end and have CP3 take over.

Even so, this is crazy. Let’s see if the Warriors have one of those crazy 3rd quarters.

Celtics but still getting waxed ... :pimp:

Oh I most def think the Celtics are beating the Cavs, even before this series. I was never a believer in the Raptors even through all that "they're different this year" stuff they kept parading around. But let's just say the Celtics all had severe diarrhea throughout the and the Cavs did manage to win....that's where it ends for Cleveland.

Y’all heard what Steve Kerr said ?. He’s glad he played 20 something years ago because he wouldn’t have been able to keep up today . Which would imply that today’s players are faster and more athletic . Which also would prove my point that Jordan only got 6 rings because he was playing a bunch of bums . That’s coming from Jordan’s teammate:lol::rofl:

Lebron is more athletic and stronger than anyone in the league. What’s his excuse for falling short so many times?

Y’all heard what Steve Kerr said ?. He’s glad he played 20 something years ago because he wouldn’t have been able to keep up today . Which would imply that today’s players are faster and more athletic . Which also would prove my point that Jordan only got 6 rings because he was playing a bunch of bums . That’s coming from Jordan’s teammate:lol::rofl:

That's what you got from that?

Heard that but he's being PC and he's talking nonsense.

My *****. We are in the middle of one of the most exciting games of the playoffs and you’re bringing up MJ vs. Lebby?

Go take a nap then start that bull **** in the AM but not tonight. Too many jimmies are on the line.

Btw, Curry needs to stop trying to give Capela that double-whammy. He has him cooked after the first hesi. It’s the second one that’s allowing Capela to recover and engage back on defense. It’s like trying to floss too hard on 2k :lol:

KD the only reason why the Warriors not down by 20 this half. We're so much better than them. Facts. But KD is an unstoppable force
I just don't see how can Lebron be call the best in the game when he doesn't have skills like KD. Makes no sense .... bully ball vices finesse ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom