2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you got the arguably the second greatest point guard in history/greatest shooter taking a night off and still up double digits. let that sink in on how great the w's are

Its the only hope tbh Cleveland won that way
The switches blow up everything
exactly. and harden has killed. 39 pts on 20 shots. the difference is the warriors have KD and we don't. has nothing to do with iso ball lol, we're easily going to score over 100 on the best defense in the league.

hell, KD has basically 30 points on isos tonight as well.

Ariza was the only role player making big plays. I’m not mad at the iso plays because it was working for the Rockets but the minute Harden got gassed their was no other role player to get in rhythm and the one that was sat out damn near the whole 3rd where the Warriors made their run. And then the Refs :smh:

Well role players tend to not make an impact when they sit around all game long. The bron effect

Harden about to have a 40 point game only to be wasted on a L
when that inevitable 12/30 from harden game rolls around
0c6fV2D.png

Only thing I'm interested in is whether or not Brad Stevens can coach this Celtics team to a single victory in the finals ...

The entire NBA season is a joke ... And I blame Kevin Garnett ... Then LeBron ... There should be two max contracts per team and no one else can make within 8 million if the max ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom