2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about LeBron to San Antonio?

We know how much LeBron and Pop respect each other. If Kawhi stays im not sure how possible that is.

But if Kawhi is gone he is replaced by Bron. Pop finishes his career with LeBron. He'd be capable of elevating an offense revolved around Bron and would be capable of maximizing LeBron's game when it finally ages. And they would get whatever prospects for Kawhi along with LeBron.

You think Bron wants to average 21/6/6 on a team that will lose in the 2nd round....

He rey be thutty four. Isssa wrap. Ain’t no adjusting

Loll my friends that are bronsexuals are mad af lmaooooo. They roasting tf outta kd. They blowing up out group text lmao. Said kd ruined Russell career. Said kd a sucka. And that he's soft and will never be on Bron level and they don't respect his or Curry's rings and they not real. They furious. All caps. I'm not even responding lmaooo
im glad out of all the dudes in my circle only one likes lebron. the rest cant stand him .

birds of a feather :pimp:

its just one game.. and it wasnt like they got killed.

gs beats houston
"its over , houston cant beat them. "

cavs get killlled by the celtics
" cavs coming back , they just feeling them out , cavs will make adjustments and still going to win"

its just one game. chill

Two completely different situations honestly.

LeBron only scoring 15 is a fluke and the Cs are a young team with minimum playoff experience. Adjustments can easily be made for game 2.

HOU really gave their best effort, that's just how they play. Isoball offense, switch everything defense. Unless someone gets hurt, I don't see how things drastically change for game 2. They still don't have anybody to guard KD and it's really lights out if Steph catches fire.

You think Bron wants to average 21/6/6 on a team that will lose in the 2nd round....

He rey be thutty four. Isssa wrap. Ain’t no adjusting

I don't get how that means LeBron would for sure average 21/6/6

I also dont get how that means they would lose in the 2nd round. LeBron is better than Kawhi and last year they were spanking the Warriors in the conference finals before Kawhi got injured.

These dudes cant throw for ****
sabu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom