2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s honestly pathetic that people try and convince themselves of that argument. Why not just say “Yeah, LeBron and Durant both did it but it’s cool?”

No, you have to be that deluded of a homer fan than you can make a justification to praise LeBron and attack Durant for doing the same thing.

Definitely not a Lebron stan. Just stating facts. The two situations were not the same. Don’t let your hate blind you, sir.

Instagram-ESPN-be-like-nbamemes-0aac81-01.jpeg

You’re trying too hard, as usual.

LeBron's team was so "stacked" that both NBA analysts as well as Vegas odds makers picked Durant's 2011-12 Thunder to beat them:

xexdB.png

Thunder2.png

The desperation of LeBron haters to equate what LeBron did to Durant's ***** move. :rofl: Dat mental gymnastics in an attempt to alter history. But I just posted the proof above. The fact is that the Heat weren't considered nowhere near as good as these Warriors, who were picked by everyone to win the next 4-5 championships the day Durant signed with them. LeBron won two NBA Finals series as an underdog - something that coward Durant will never do once.

33145254-9786-4C3E-A8CD-6F0A5CF7BE0C.gif

Come up for air every once in awhile.

Lebron himself though he was winning not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, and not seven.

Either way both players went to a better scenario. The only difference is KD did it right. Lebron picked a bunch of people who dont mesh with his playing style.

Definitely not a Lebron stan. Just stating facts. The two situations were not the same. Don’t let your hate blind you, sir..

Who’s hating? I said it was a great move by LeBron when he stacked the deck to join the best collection of talent in the league in order to beat Boston... just like it was a great move by KD. I would’ve done the same in a heartbeat.

You Houston Rockets fans (the ones insisting iso Ball works) are either delusional or morons. You’re not looking at that game plan 3 dimensionally. Yes, statistically it looked impressive and kept them in the game for some period of time. But the effects it had on the overall offense, flow of game, role players morale etc was far greater than what appeared on the facade.

The Warriors are constantly moving, setting screens, and executing other scheme constantly, which takes a toll on your body. Compound the fact that youre standing in one spot on the court on offense watching Harden dribble the ball for 20 seconds and then given the ball to do something win it when Harden gets trapped. How do you expect any rythm to be established?

Hey, remember when the game slowed down significantly the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th? Yeah, that wasn’t by accident. Rockets went like 3 minutes without a made basket. Why? Harden got tired from pounding the rock, the role players came in cold with no rythm and fell flat on their face. The Warriors bench came and smacked that lineup in the face. They actually ran a pro offense.

If you still believe the Rockets stand a chance to win the series continuing to play this way, you have another thing coming to you. Instead of crying about KD being a cheat, cry about your team not actually playing basketball. The fact of the matter is the Rockets actually have a DEEPER team than the warriors. If found a way to get everyone involved and gave CP3 and Harden some time to rest up, they could actually stand a chance. But y’all wanna ***** about KD being a coward or a cheat code. News flash folks, Curry wasn’t even Curry last night.

So we gonna pretend that if Lebron decided to join the Warriors after losing to them in the Finals that you dudes wouldn’t still be slandering him for it?

Was a bit surprised and disappointed by Houston’s lack of defensive focus. Harden let Steph go right by him several times, they gave up a wide open 3 to Durant after a make because they..... just didn’t match up :lol: Klay got a transition 3 because they didn’t get back.

There’s not too much they can do about those KD iso’s but the defense on the others ranges from solid to flat out lazy.

CP was also largely ineffective before that late statpad. Tough matchups all over the floor for him

Can you LeBron suckers stop talking about what he did 6 years ago? Jesus, that **** is in the past and not related to the post season.

Y’all are like annoying girlfriends and plumbers. Always bringing up old ****.

The 2009-2010 Miami Heat lost in the 1st round of the playoffs the year before Bron and Bosh headed south. Lebby also left a team that had the best record in the NBA the year he left.

Definitely not even remotely close to the same scenario.
The irony of your statement is hilarious to me.

Why would anyone leave the best team in basketball??????

Can you LeBron suckers stop talking about what he did 6 years ago? Jesus, that **** is in the past and not related to the post season.

Y’all are like annoying girlfriends and plumbers. Always bringing up old ****.
I'm sure the conversation was started because someone mentioned what KD did, probably a Lebron fan. LoL

Lebron tried to do exactly what KD set out to do. Exactly.

Trying to rewrite history as to say Bron just wanted to stay competitive is BS. C'mon now
Yea I don’t think anyone is saying those Heat teams are as good as these Warriors.

But the point is that LeBron thought they would be.

Saying Pat Riley could play the point, proclaiming 8 consecutive titles, etc.

Then reality happened. But when they built that team they did not expect any resistance from the opposition

Nothing is ever going to change the fact that KD went to a championship squad that he couldn't beat when he was up 3-1. He went to a team that went 73-9 man :lol:. And good for him. Looks like he made a great move. All of this will be moot when Lebron joins Houston in the offseason....

Yea I don’t think anyone is saying those Heat teams are as good as these Warriors.

But the point is that LeBron thought they would be.

Saying Pat Riley could play the point, proclaiming 8 consecutive titles, etc.

Then reality happened. But when they built that team they did not expect any resistance from the opposition
It takes a special kind of stupid to not understand what Lebron and the heat where doing.

Nothing is ever going to change the fact that KD went to a championship squad that he couldn't beat when he was up 3-1. He went to a team that went 73-9 man :lol:. And good for him. Looks like he made a great move. All of this will be moot when Lebron joins Houston in the offseason....

I remember someon mentioning this last night—KD got so frustrated playing with Westbrook he knownlingly took the backlash which was eminent and decided to go to GS anyway. That **** is so baffling to me. These NBA guys care about their legacy’s and have inflated egos. KD looked past all that. Why? He couldn’t stand to play with Westbrook any longer. Idk about y’all, but that’s hilarious to me.

Nothing is ever going to change the fact that KD went to a championship squad that he couldn't beat when he was up 3-1. He went to a team that went 73-9 man :lol:. And good for him. Looks like he made a great move.

Don't forget the part about them being up 3-1 in the finals THE YEAR AFTER they won the 'ship

Plus having 3 all NBA-ers.. 1 of which was the 1st (and only) unanimous MVP, also won the award in consecutive years (so joining the 2 dudes who won the award the last 3 seasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom