2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
even if the cavs get the #1 pick

would anyone be surprised if they kept it and drafted Trae first

Still torn between letting the Cs get the Lakers pick this year and us keeping it lol Would be nuts if Lakers pick fall #1 this lottery and the Kings pick fall #1 next season lol

Y’all can have the Lakers 10th pick this year. We’ll take the King’s Top 5 pick Next draft

I'd be very surprised if they drafted Trae. They need to take the best player available. Brian Windhorst was saying that Lebron doesn't give exit interviews or communicate with the team while he's making his free-agency decision so Lebron isn't going to have an influence on their pick. They need to draft as if Lebron is gone.

Sixers get the number one pick and LeBron going to Philly asap. Id still take kawhi over lebron if i was the sixers but Damn east is going to be coming up the next few years. Tonight going to be a huge night .

Last edited:
I thought about it man, but Idk. Someone gonna be in foul trouble tonight for sure.

That's my only hesitation. But Morris got his 2nd foul 3 min into game 1. They have more bodies to put on bronze. I def think refs may be on some clown **** tonight to help cavs...but I still think..if it's close...with the way Boston wins games, with smart execution and maturity, they'll take it.

Who else gonna score on cleveland?

The score was tied at the half and Houston had the momentum. If they weren’t being bone heads celebrating Harden’s back to back dunks, Nick Young wouldn’t have been left wide open to hit a wide open 3 to tie the game. And then CP whiffed a pass to Capela to end the half. Harden was on fire and was calling for the ball. A poised Rockets team would have been up by at least 3 at the end of the half...

Ariza was meant to be chasing Klay off the 3 point line the whole night. He was the hot role player outside of Houston’s main 3 as well. His 5th foul was extremely questionable. Gerald Green was getting torched by Klay and started sagging off and that’s when sandwich nose really started hitting everything.
Houston had momentum at the half? What game were you watching? It was obvious, to me at least, GSW had the momentum. Houston played well in the first half.......and was tied. It was as if they were down 10 points at the half.

Always interesting to see how people view sports. You see how wrong people are.

I guess last night was the first time alot of teams have watched the Rockets play because I've seen alot of "Rockets iso too often" takes today. I'm like "have you watched them play under D'antoni over the last few year?" this is their offense. They can't pull a 180 a day and do something completely different.

because when youre the best player in the league. the face of the nba. you have a lot of prove regardless of what you've done.

But he doesn’t even get the benefit of the doubt. Celtics went 7 with Bucks but people have them pegged to beat a Lebron James led team when he’s having pretty much his best statistical season ever. The narrative when Lebron goes to the finals then becomes “Lebron had an easy route to the finals. He only had to play a rookie led, injured team” :lol:

They’re gonna finesse it for Kawhi :nerd: then Lebron is really gonna be playing on a super team.

Houston had momentum at the half? What game were you watching? It was obvious, to me at least, GSW had the momentum. Houston played well in the first half.......and was tied. It was as if they were down 10 points at the half.

Always interesting to see how people view sports. You see how wrong people are.

They were tied because one player was hitting every shot he wanted. That’s the opposite of a team that thrives off of ball movement. Houston made GS conform to their iso ball at the cost of other players on the warriors not getting in rhythm. You don’t have the momentum if you’re having to conform to a play style as opposed to imposing your own. Only players consistent up til then were KD who couldn’t be checked, Nick Young who wasn’t even guarded and Klay who started poking his head out once Ariza left the floor. Once Klay got into rhythm, there was ball movement with the Warriors and they begun to play their style while Rockets went cold. That’s when GS gained the momentum.

lebronkawhi.gif

Remember 2008-09 Wade when the Heat were trash but he was balling out of control? Wade pre-Bron was so fnu to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom