2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Harden plays more off ball this upcoming game. Let CP be the primary handler AND FEED CAPELLA

Harden play off ball?

What’s up with you believing feeding Capela inside is the answer? Unless by feed, you mean harden drive to the hoop and opp it to Capela. If so, that **** isn’t going to work for a whole aeries. Asking CP3. He’ll tell you.

The Warriors are a lot smarter than that. The Rockets need to get their role players involved. Because when Harden gets tired, the offense comes to a grinding halt. Sad thing is, the Eockets have a much deeper team than GS. They could beat them, if they just moved the damn ball. Keeping Klay, KD and Curry standing on floor while they watch Harden is a gift to GS. Make em work.

I’m no doctor but LeBron caught a clavicle to the dome, fell straight down to one knee then went to the locker room. Showed no signs of neck strains but had a slight limp and dazed look.

He comes back and passes up layups, drives and wide open 3’s. I don’t think neck strains cause that level of reluctance. That’s blurry vision from a concussion. It was sealed when he came to the presser protecting his eyes from the lights and wearing headphones to limit loud noises.

All these are symptoms of a concussion, which would probably cause him to miss the next game and effectively lose the series.

I thought the same exact thing. LeBron has a concussion. Not a neck strain. NBA needs to have a concussion protocol. But you’re right, if LeBron is out game 3, they lose the series.

I’m no doctor but LeBron caught a clavicle to the dome, fell straight down to one knee then went to the locker room. Showed no signs of neck strains but had a slight limp and dazed look.

He comes back and passes up layups, drives and wide open 3’s. I don’t think neck strains cause that level of reluctance. That’s blurry vision from a concussion. It was sealed when he came to the presser protecting his eyes from the lights and wearing headphones to limit loud noises.

All these are symptoms of a concussion, which would probably cause him to miss the next game and effectively lose the series.

Said it right after he came back, then at the presser it confirmed it. The NBA will not confirm it and he will not miss a game this big, but that shot he took and the way he took it after, he is 100% concussed man.

Harden play off ball?

What’s up with you believing feeding Capela inside is the answer? Unless by feed, you mean harden drive to the hoop and opp it to Capela. If so, that **** isn’t going to work for a whole aeries. Asking CP3. He’ll tell you.

The Warriors are a lot smarter than that. The Rockets need to get their role players involved. Because when Harden gets tired, the offense comes to a grinding halt. Sad thing is, the Rockets have a much deeper team than GS. They could beat them, if they just moved the damn ball. Keeping Klay, KD and Curry standing on floor while they watch Harden is a gift to GS. Make em work.

One lone NTer can say this logically but the national media and various people that rarely watched Rockets games can’t make this same observation. Very interesting

Last edited:
You're a Lakers fan, man. How you out here wishing the Celtics success?

Cuz I know they’ll lose in the finals and losing in the finals hurts more . I want them and their fans to feel that pain of getting all the way to the finals and losing lol

Cuz I know they’ll lose in the finals and losing in the finals hurts more . I want them and their fans to feel that pain of getting all the way to the finals and losing lol

Exactly. That and other really hasn't been much of a rivalry since the 80s. Meeting twice in the finals since then.

If LeBron figures out a way to get to the Finals again this year, his career may very well be defined by him constantly making it to the championship game, but falling short several times.

I’m no basketball expert, but the Cavs were going to get washed by either western conference team this year. Funny thing is, earlier this year everyone was saying this may be Lebrons deepest team he’s ever had. Yeah, deep in bengay

TNT was on this top pretty hard the other night.

Most of the media’s lone take after the game was “Harden doesn’t defense”. Not 5 other Rockets players that usually contribute totalling the same amount of points as Nick Young, not the smattering of turnovers when they normally don’t do that, nor the various switching that still managed to leave Klay open on the perimeter

He had Andrew bynum, Pau Gasol, Ron artest and Lamar odom. That team was just as stacked as the heat. Are some of yall Lakers fans just ******ed or what? I swear you guys have the worst opinions on this site.

Woke up to this saying the lakers with pau nem were as stacked as the heat. That’s why I hate the who’s better argument. It leads to ridiculous **** like this.

Most of the media’s lone take after the game was “Harden doesn’t defense”. Not 5 other Rockets players that usually contribute totalling the same amount of points as Nick Young, not the smattering of turnovers when they normally don’t do that, nor the various switching that still managed to leave Klay open on the perimeter

Switching isn't so bad, partially because it's become so ubiquitous in today's NBA game. It only really hurts you when you get yourself in a unfavorable matchup. What I don't get is, why aren't they teaching these kids to just go over the screens anymore? Defenders are just automatically switching at this point.

Switching isn't so bad, partially because it's become so ubiquitous in today's NBA game. It only really hurts you when you get yourself in a unfavorable matchup. What I don't get is, why aren't they teaching these kids to just go over the screens anymore? Defenders are just automatically switching at this point.

Going over the screen puts the defense on its heels. The wrong step by your big and it’s an easy dunk for the roll man

If that's the case Bron has been concussed in his career more times than Troy Aikman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom