2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Games like this are why I'm nervous for the Rockets against GSW (Still think this is their year though)

Their style of play is tailor-made for Peak GSW defense. PnR into Isolation and playing off of that. CP has been great in isolation this year, but asking him to break GSW guys down off the dribble over the course of a 7 game series is rough, man and I think that's the only real way you can beat GSW in a series is having all world Isolation players.

Every time Curry has come back from injury he hasn't missed a beat. ****, after he came back from his ****** up ankle this year he posted career best averages in the 5-10 games that followed.

The only team that has a chance is Houston w/o Curry but Curry will be back.

So many people forgetting who the Warriors are is weird

Clint Capela

291EBC52-6E2C-4EBF-A3CC-D39AA0A23D11.png
C53B45CB-51EA-48B3-A1BB-0E81F125EC74.png

Props to Teague for spending most of the game horizontal.

Ugly win with 7 of 9 Rockets players looking like they haven’t played in two weeks, but I’ll take it. Can’t expect for that many guys collectively to shoot that terribly again.

This passive aggressive whining ain’t it man, have some dignity.

I'm just checking the temperature in here. The Basketball gurus in here talk so much about role players touching the ball, having to keep a rhythm, being "empowered". That doesn't come into play when they are watching Harden prance around the top of the three with the ball & take step back 3's over & over again. Iso after Iso......... i guess these role players come with a different set of rules.:lol:

Nah don't double harden. Let him get his. Then he won't play d and it takes everyone else out the offense. That's how the Lakers beat them and probably happened in most their losses this season

charles barkley working these jabroni football players with that comment :lol:
he definitely rustled their panties

Games like this are why I'm nervous for the Rockets against GSW (Still think this is their year though)

Their style of play is tailor-made for Peak GSW defense. PnR into Isolation and playing off of that. CP has been great in isolation this year, but asking him to break GSW guys down off the dribble over the course of a 7 game series is rough, man and I think that's the only real way you can beat GSW in a series is having all world Isolation players.

Klay snuffing Cp out. Or Steph (guards cp extremely well). And Iggy well rested and tough gon give Harden fits. Dubs in 5.

I don’t think Houston has seen GSW At their best (and healthiest) this year. But GSW has seen Houston at their best...and it was close. A locked in and healthy Warriors team is unbeatable right now.

That’s the reality.

I'm just checking the temperature in here. The Basketball gurus in here talk so much about role players touching the ball, having to keep a rhythm, being "empowered". That doesn't come into play when they are watching Harden prance around the top of the three with the ball & take step back 3's over & over again. Iso after Iso......... i guess these role players come with a different set of rules.:lol:

Only one other guy on the roster is a playmaker and he didn’t have it tonight.

Try again

If he’s guarding towns then I’m running through towns hips. If that’s tahj then Capela is scoring every time on Towns

Just jump it if you're towns and Butler and hope that Towns can hold him for that split second until Jimmy can trap it and in the other scenario let Capela get all the points he wants on Towns.

Dude had single digit shot attempts at least 10x this season. We can’t blame coaching or his teammates

I don't think it's a blame game situation. Perhaps he could be more "assertive"...and perhaps Thibs could be running an offense that doesn't allow Derrick Rose and Jamal Crawford to have full reign and play like a 17U AAU backcourt.

The offense should be running through KAT. He should be touching the ball every time down the floor by design.

Klay snuffing Cp out. Or Steph (guards cp extremely well). And Iggy well rested and tough gon give Harden fits. Dubs in 5.

I don’t think Houston has seen GSW At their best (and healthiest) this year. But GSW has seen Houston at their best...and it was close. A locked in and healthy Warriors team is unbeatable right now.

That’s the reality.
When did GS see us at our best? Please elaborate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom