2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Jimmy Butler as a jack of all trades kind of guy. His best attribute is his hustle and defense. He can score, but I don't think he's as good a scorer as he thinks he is. What do you guys think?

If one of my boys starts doing harden double step backs I'm gonna start playing real sarcastic.

Double jump stops. Double spins. 360 up and unders with switched pivot foots.

Ibaka's FT form is weird. Dude spins the ball in his hands right before he's about to release.

I see Jimmy Butler as a jack of all trades kind of guy. His best attribute is his hustle and defense. He can score, but I don't think he's as good a scorer as he thinks he is. What do you guys think?

completely agree. he can grind out a possession and get a decent look but hes not a natural scorer like KAT. hes the perfect #2 but the man wants all the shine

completely agree. he can grind out a possession and get a decent look but hes not a natural scorer like KAT. hes the perfect #2 but the man wants all the shine
Word. The best thing about him on offense is his ability to draw falls and his aggressiveness in taking it to the hole. But after that I think he's limited. If he's not drawing fouls, it looks ugly.

its not traveling if they dont call it

75D49389-9AA0-431D-A8A6-FAB174B99558.png

You’re allowed to step to the side.

a side step back is not even remotely close to a travel compared to the gather step which is being debated. it's literally just a step back... but to the side instead of back.

you might as well fine the whole league cause they all been doing it. curry, bron, DDR, cp3, lowry, PG, wade, rose, etc

As I said in my post, the problem is the sidestep AFTER he does the step back. That is traveling. Sometimes he picks it up and shuffles to the side. All good. But many times he picks up, steps back, THEN steps to the side.

As I said in my post, the problem is the sidestep AFTER he does the step back. That is traveling. Sometimes he picks it up and shuffles to the side. All good. But many times he picks up, steps back, THEN steps to the side.

need footage. that sounds way to blatant by your description to actually happen like that. James way too smooth for that. That sound like some stiff legged bron type ****

Last edited:
I got my Father and Mother a set with their names.
Next time I'm over, I will pic it.

How's Mom? I remember she had the hot 16 waiting for KD when they lost after being up 3-1. Dropped a double disk on him when he went to the warriors lolll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom