2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray is one of my favorite players ever, and to me the GOAT shooter until Steph came along (and he wasn't just a spot up shooter either). But yeah the range and flexibility of Steph, plus just his raw accuracy put him way up for me.

400 3s in a season.
Most 3s made in a single game.
Multiple 50-40-90 seasons.
What else needs to be said?

Pay the peasants no mind they are just hating... the stats and accomplishments isn't enough then I do not know what will Warriors are on national tv most of the time so they should see how good he is...

Btw he gets those green lights bec. He is that good.. reggie and ray allen couldn't dribble and shoot they were more set shooters now steph can get it up there any way possible whether its spotting up or dribble drive and shoot.. steph being called the greatest shooter ever should be a no brainer, I didn't know it was on the level of another MJ vs lebron debate

This is a testament to GSW having Elite players in comparison.

I mean Steph is defending Rockets.
Harden is defending KD, Steph, Klay and Dray

Stat means nothing. that one does.
Pull it for the entire Playoffs(not just WCF) and it might mean something.

Contain, not stop.
It's the best Defense you can offer at Greats.

Don't buy this. Narrative after game 2 was everybody on the Rockets were attacking and singling out Steph (Harden, CP0, EG, hell anybody that could dribble). Harden is just booty cheeks on defense and doesn't even try half the time.

Contain, not stop.

Funny how Harden, Cp3 and Gordon are just “rockets” when Steph defends them.

But DRAYMOND is an individual and offensive force when Harden defends him.

Don't buy this. Narrative after game 2 was everybody on the Rockets were attacking and singling out Steph (Harden, CP0, EG, hell anybody that could dribble). Harden is just booty cheeks on defense and doesn't even try half the time.
They were singling out Steph.

Point still stands.
It's the Rockets.
They're Golden St.

And Klay, you can't even defend him.
WHoever is closest to him when he gets his shot off is responsible, and nobody is stopping his shot unless they are touching him already when he catches the ball.

I mean that stat is ****.
It just doesn't fit here.

Contain, not stop.

Steph is just defending the Rockets :lol::lol: Like Dantoni is calling Isos for PJ Tucker or something. A Large Majority of that has been Harden & CP3 (who we heard at NAUSEUM being talked about as elite Iso players this season) Those numbers are pretty good for someone who is being "picked" on.

Harden who is a legit 6'6, Strong as hell & Seemingly has Elite foot movement to get away with three step stepbacks & not get called for travels.... somehow can't stop a soul one on one. Dude got Hotsauced by shaun Livingston

Last edited:
Take Draymond out of the "GSW" equation and it doesn't matter.
Point still stands.
Stat is trash.
Means nothing.
Next......who else got something to say?

at NAUSEA
tenor.gif

Steph is just defending the Rockets :lol::lol: Like Dantoni is calling Isos for PJ Tucker or something. A Large Majority of that has been Harden & CP3 (who we heard at NAUSEA being talked about as elite Iso players this season) Those numbers are pretty good for someone who is being "picked" on.

Harden who is a legit 6'6, Strong as hell & Seemingly has Elite foot movement to get away with three step stepbacks & not get called for travels.... somehow can't stop a soul one on one. Dude got Hotsauced by shaun Livingston
Harden and CP are the only 2 you have to defend.
You let those other guys shoot and if they make it so be it.

Easy for Steph to Defend Harden/Cp when he knows that nobody is guarding Ariza, EG or Capela and those defenders are just chilling in the cut to help Steph.....

Stat is ****.
Means nothing here.

Steph is definitely the best shooter of all time.

And if it's not him I'm giving it to Klay before I give it to Ray.
Best shooter of All Time will be of this Era, period.

YOu can't take 2.4 5.7 threes per game and shoot a lower % than someone who shot 10+ at a Higher %, and be considered better than him.

Harden and CP are the only 2 you have to defend.
You let those other guys shoot and if they make it so be it.

Easy for Steph to Defend Harden/Cp when he knows that nobody is guarding Ariza, EG or Capela and those defenders are just chilling in the cut to help Steph.....

Stat is ****.
Means nothing here.

Wait....so now it’s easy For Steph to defend to of the best isolation players in basketball all this year....

But you told me he was #food and getting “picked on”.

Steph Curry is not only the greatest shooter of all time, he is the 2nd greatest PG of all time.

I dunno about this just yet. He needs more longevity to be the 2nd best PG ever. He's been an an all-time great 4 year run but I need to see him play at this level for another couple of years.

Didn’t know Steph had multiple 50/40/90 seasons or had record for most 3s in a game. I think he’s the best shooter but not sure he’ll be this good 2 years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom