2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
na I had Miami in 6.

also have them in 7 over the celtics, getting to the ECF :lol: might be wylin' there but you never know...
riding on who? dragic wade whiteside and TJ? nope. i would love it.... but its not even realistic. wade will wear down cuz theyre depending on him every game to drop 20+. whiteside doesnt actually want to touch the floor at all. dragic in a slump. and spo cant coach. so even if they get out of this series, itll take everything theyve got

riding on who? dragic wade whiteside and TJ? nope. i would love it.... but its not even realistic. wade will wear down cuz theyre depending on him every game to drop 20+. whiteside doesnt actually want to touch the floor at all. dragic in a slump. and spo cant coach. so even if they get out of this series, itll take everything theyve got

Sometimes I find it hard to believe you're even a fan. No type of faith in the culture. Take yo bad vibes to another team :smh:

Yeah I'm not for giving up alot for someone who can just come here as a free agent soon. No melo to New York type deals.if he wants to come he can and I'll allow it .
I ain't begging for him tho.

Tristan was goods before he started dating a Kardashian and got hurt. He played his role well and had a great motor. Now he seems so unathletic

Tristan was goods before he started dating a Kardashian and got hurt. He played his role well and had a great motor. Now he seems so unathletic

Nope! He’s had that Canada in him forever.

4D7C9898-8D09-4D41-B842-84EB09EACC0E.gif

Never forget......”Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiing”

coach spo is the goods.

all the games been close. KO revenge series. it'll be a tough, physical, defensive series where it could possibly come down to who plays better in crunch time. bunch of vets against some kids who could possibly wear down by that point and as the series goes on. whiteside might actually do something against baynes and definitely against monroe; they're just different matchups for him instead of having to guard saric/ilyasova. C's will be the favorite but if they play each other I don't think they're as overwhelming as you make it seem, and I'm a huge Stevens guy.

Whiteside is a bum, but Joel coming back into the series will be the thing that actually engages him I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom