2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let’s just NOT talk about the Cavs 2 hours before they play a pivotal game 3....while the entire NBA media is discussing it? Got it :lol:

I mean....He’s the most interesting person in sports about to play a pivitol game and he’s a lightening rod of a personality.

Let’s just ignore conversations about him for what? :lol:
you post about him in here more than i do and that's my guy lmao
but your i see your points and consider them valid. well played.

Would love for the sixers to take out the Cavs and have LeBron join them so we can hear how all the dudes that ished on kd , and talk about how he ruined the league try to spin it how it's not the same etc etc.

Not that I really care , you should want to play with the best team
Mates possible but it will be funny to see the Stans on spin cycle.

Didn't notice all the games tonight are eastern conference games. . Wanted to see jazz , warriors. Meh.

pitiful. hes literally walking around. setting soft screens then asking for the ball while damn near double teamed. he doesnt get the ball then walks over to his next position. get this bum right back out the league if he doesnt want to play

Shouldn't have overpaid Whiteside as he was never a #1 or #2 option.

Would love for the sixers to take out the Cavs and have LeBron join them so we can hear how all the dudes that ished on kd , and talk about how he ruined the league try to spin it how it's not the same etc etc.

Not that I really care , you should want to play with the best team
Mates possible but it will be funny to see the Stans on spin cycle.

Didn't notice all the games tonight are eastern conference games. . Wanted to see jazz , warriors. Meh.
warriors had a unanimous 2 time mvp, 73-9, dpoy, and 2 goat shooters tho?

I still think Whiteside can be a good player on the right team. He’s basically checked out entirely from the Heat at the moment though. Like I legit think he wants to see them lose so he can say that it was their fault that they didn’t play him. He’s no Hibbert.

cant-stop-wont-stop.jpg

I still think Whiteside can be a good player on the right team. He’s basically checked out entirely from the Heat at the moment though. Like I legit think he wants to see them lose so he can say that it was their fault that they didn’t play him. He’s no Hibbert.

Not if his primary objective is to post up. He’s not good enough to justify throwing the ball into the post .

Free agency before The Decision and free agency after The Decision are quite different.
people act likes it's a bad thing.its good for players to be able to control they own careers.
It's really not a bad thing
Boston big three wasn't close to being the same. They were all in they 30s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom