2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3AACA9E8-98E9-474C-803A-9D03438BFCAB.png

Russ’ selfish stat chasing robbed Adams, PG, and Dipo All Star spots.

He ain’t never winning anything significant.

He may not win a ring, but he's already a league MVP, multiple time scoring & assist champion, All-NBA performer and will be an all time great at the end of his career, he's already won some significant accolades.

He may not win a ring, but he's already a league MVP, multiple time scoring & assist champion, All-NBA performer and will be an all time great at the end of his career, he's already won some significant accolades.

No doubt.

Raptors in 6
Celtics in 6
Miami in 7
Cavs in 5

Rockets in 4
Warriors in 5
Blazers in 7
Thunder in 6

Pleighboi, you the one that posted that DWade tweet about Russ.

I'm talking about the MVP, dudes have been asking that question for the past month and are being disingenuous in the questioning. Bryce in here talking about Russ fans can't come up with a legit reason. They know the circumstances are different this season.

Anybody picking Utah over the Thunder?

Initially I thought it would be a 7 game series but the more I thought about it I don’t see Utah winning more than 1.

I think Utah is gonna struggle to score the ball.
I am not. I wanted to but couldn't do it. Same reason as you they won't score enough.

Anybody picking Utah over the Thunder?

Initially I thought it would be a 7 game series but the more I thought about it I don’t see Utah winning more than 1.

I think Utah is gonna struggle to score the ball.
Sadly no. It would be nice if the Jazz do win though, because I just know that when the Thunder do beat them, all these Kobe stans are gonna be out here swinging their e-dicks around like their new daddy Russ just took out the 72-10 bulls.

As subpar as the thunder have performed in many folks eyes, and as fun as it is for me to bash em, they finished as the #10 rated offense and defense

That's not too shabby, then add in they still have shot creators and drivers in Russell and black paul, and a big like Adams .. they will be formidable

Wish they got golden state in the first it would have been great to see if KD the best player in the world would need more help

serious question. is there a teammate (past or present) that you can say russ makes better? someone that posted career highs or was visibly a better player playing alongside russ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom