2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother, you do realize a majority of teams been releasing confetti after their playoff wins this first round correct and many teams do this after regular season wins

And we didn’t even release confetti after the game yet the Warriors of all teams did :lol:

Dude is complaining about three players dumping water bottles on Brett Brown after his first playoff series victory and STILL questioning whether The Process was worth it. I wonder if this man was in here complaining when Fultz and TJ got water bottles dumped on their heads after they got triple doubles this year. Probably was like “all these dudes care about are stats, they aren’t ready to win in the playoffs”

i remember Dragic tried to take a charge once and derozan wrecked his whole grill with a elbow i actually enjoyed that lol

I'm happy for Sixers fans, as they have 2 incredibly good, young cornerstones that are going to be fun to watch. I also don't/didn't really feel sympathetic for them during the last few years though as they were tanking by design in order to get 2 guys like that.

Where can Bron even go besides Philly or Houston that makes sense
There are other moving parts

If Lebby and any of Leonard or Paul George start talking you could see other teams become options like the two LA teams

Obviously Leonard would have to be traded but still

The process one of the most annoying terms in recent history . It's just losing purposely till you get lucky on enough picks. Look at all the top picks they didn't hit on.
Ain't even hating on Philly , rooting for them in the east but call it what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom