2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timberwolves going home tonight better luck next year they need more help that current team not winning anything

Summer jam screen material.....we’ll see :lol:
TOuche'
This will be the first post I pull when UTAH loses the series.
3games seems like a lot.
Anymore, it's not.
Especially with a team like UTAH.
They just don't have any scorers.
I will say, this all hinders on whether Russ will listen to Donovan, but at the precipice....at the point of no return, he has to listen and I think he will.

NO way UTAH can put up 115+, no way they should ather..........doing it for 1 game is happenstance, they've done it 3, or 2/3.......this shouldn't happen.
Donovan knows why, he can give them the game plan, hell I can give them the game plan..............but that mother F'er Russ has to stop man......
I think he can stop.
Series ain't over.
But it will be, with OKC on top...if not......Donovan is gone and Russ will not like the next COach OKC brings in.....because he will HAVE to change his game.
He just needs to grow up already.
Damn this turned into a rant...........I should ****

why are games still spaced out like this? 4 games tonight - two at the same time

why couldn't they move/slot one game at least tomorrow night when there's only one game showing?

it's terrible for viewers

TOuche'
This will be the first post I pull when UTAH loses the series.
3games seems like a lot.
Anymore, it's not.
Especially with a team like UTAH.
They just don't have any scorers.
I will say, this all hinders on whether Russ will listen to Donovan, but at the precipice....at the point of no return, he has to listen and I think he will.

NO way UTAH can put up 115+, no way they should ather..........doing it for 1 game is happenstance, they've done it 3, or 2/3.......this shouldn't happen.
Donovan knows why, he can give them the game plan, hell I can give them the game plan..............but that mother F'er Russ has to stop man......
I think he can stop.
Series ain't over.
But it will be, with OKC on top...if not......Donovan is gone and Russ will not like the next COach OKC brings in.....because he will HAVE to change his game.
He just needs to grow up already.
Damn this turned into a rant...........I should ****

is this a reference that i missed, or did u lick a toad to get high this morning?

0:37
i

Royce YoungESPN Staff Writer

Steven Adams on Enes Kanter coming to OKC for Game 5 tonight: "I ain't giving him my tickets."

zach lowe already said warriors are always healthier than they let on. it's all strategy. I bet Curry was good to go last week. i was seeing all the workout vids on ig. bruh look back to normal.

is this a reference that i missed, or did u lick a toad to get high this morning?
Easy to say I'm high when UTAH is up 3-1, who did you take in your NT Bracket?. Exactly, not UTAH.

94 Brackets, I bet you can't find me 10 UTAH's.
But somehow I'm high.
There is a reason why we all picked OKC.

why are games still spaced out like this? 4 games tonight - two at the same time

why couldn't they move/slot one game at least tomorrow night when there's only one game showing?

it's terrible for viewers

NFL Draft I'm assuming

Sixers blatantly tanked but only had the worst record once lol but

The entire purpose of "the process" wasn't to tank for picks but to swing for a chance at a franchise changing talent while also looking for diamonds in the rough. Trading MCW wasn't a tank move, it was selling high on a scrub the league didnt think was a scrub. People forget the Point Karr era but he was our 6'9" point who couldnt shoot before Simmons. How do you think BB knew how to employ Simmons lol

was it even champagne they dumped on brett? why would they have had bottles on chill? looked like they pour whatever they could find as a show of love. saw someone pouring a capri sun. 4 dudes had seagram wine coolers. a sunny delight. couple pabst blue ribbons. some silk almond milk.

Easy to say I'm high when UTAH is up 3-1, who did you take in your NT Bracket?. Exactly, not UTAH.

But somehow I'm high.
no i was just referring to your broken grammar and the formatting of your post actually lol

But somehow I'm high.
There's a reason people picked Portland too and look how that turned out.
was it even champagne they dumped on brett? why would they have had bottles on chill? looked like they pour whatever they could find as a show of love. saw someone pouring a capri sun. 4 dudes had seagram wine coolers. a sunny delight. couple pabst blue ribbons. some silk almond milk.
When the Lakers are dropping confetti during regular season games ****** got nothing to say.
But when some young dudes wanna celebrate making it out the first round of the playoffs ****** got beef.
And like you just pointed out they ain't have champagne sitting around chilling for this.
They sprinkled around some water. ****** hating just to hate.

no i was just referring to your broken grammar and the formatting of your post actually lol
Oh, lol:rofl:
Bruh I am high, no lie.
I had to take some kind of Pain Pill.
I quit Coffee and Caffeine......bruh I've never had a Migraine, and today....I realized they are real.
But I tnik I took too much:frown:

cavs not losing man

no way the league lets them lose. they are the main attraction in the east

pacers dont have the heart and mental compacity to beat them anyways

THIS. You guys that are picking the Pacers tonight are insane. Bet the house on the Cavs easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom