2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
95606_1523564558.jpg

Appreciate all the participation in the bracket challenge. Anyone have any suggestions on what a prize should be?

I was gonna make the NBA Season thread this season and have a contest where the winner gets free NBA League pass. But MVP MVP beat me to the thread. I'm down to pitch in to make that the prize for this contest.

Did my bracket like I was picking who I thought would win in 1 game played tonight. Took a look after I was done and laughed my *** off. Didn’t change anything though. Good luck, fellas. Good **** antidope antidope for getting it together.

Eh, I appreciate being able to throw it on on my tv via ps4, apple tv, roku in any room of the house whenever I want. Hope reddit streams get shut down one day :pimp:

I love reddit streams but I split mlb.tv with my uncle every season & it's so much easier to just go on your phone or computer or whatever & have a game on in seconds without dealing with ads.

B9B03354-033B-4764-BDD7-01B27C5BE07B.jpeg

Bron bringing another ring to the city , coming back next season preventing the ruining of the night life and bringing more money into downtown :nthat:

I was gonna make the NBA Season thread this season and have a contest where the winner gets free NBA League pass. But MVP MVP beat me to the thread. I'm down to pitch in to make that the prize for this contest.
This is a great idea and I'm leaning towards this.

Don't worry about chipping in, I got it. The amount of value I get out of the NBA threads far outpaces anything I've spent on the prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom