2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maasai is a really good GM. If anyone can figure out a way to rework this squad it's him. And I think he has the guts to tear it all down if that's what it takes.

*cue Knicks trading our whole roster for Derozan*
Frank's jersey is retired in France already so he has a defacto NTC.

I would just like to say Lowry is so damn trash.

A 5 second call after a timeout and then out of another time out with a min left he comes off a pick for a deep *** unnecessary 3. Dude is a complete mental ******. Raptors will never win anything with him at the 1.

SUPER TRASH and has been for a while

JR had 20 and Jeff Green 16.

Anomalies

Issa a wrap for the raps
Korver going to have on of these hot shooting games as well to save bron. So is love, hood, hilll, etc
They dont have to play solid all series. Just well enough for three more gms
I could see the raps win in a couple blowouts like pacers but bron aint losing 4 out of 6 with home court flipped

Need celtics to finish the sixers in 4. Sixers dont have that dog in them after celebrating a first round win.
Kyrie getting eliminated by Lebron and Cavs after demanding trade!
09EBDA17-70AB-4C5B-86BF-5CB6E514EAFE.gif

After Game 1 and losing by 1 point in overtime dudes in here are not only saying the series is over but thinking of how the Raptors should blow up the roster that had the best record in the entire NBA this year.

Granted, I said previously that the Raptors always **** the bed vs the Cavs but let’s give this another couple games at least. Both series in the East could end up going 7 games.

One, the Raptors did not have the best record in the NBA. Two, this same thing happens every year. This team isnt built for the playoffs. They need to add a guy who can create his own shot down the stretch.

Even if the Raptors win this series, does anyone think they actually have a shot to win in the ECF or Finals?

It's only going to get worse next year when the celtics are healthy

These refs need to be find and hit in the pockets hard. They are so inconstant Also they need to allow the players to decide who ref these games.

absolutely not. terrible idea. all the refs that give superstars special treatment would be the only ones working. imagine if jordan could choose that "im sorry michael i didnt see it i blew it!" ref working all of his games lol

LeBron guarding Lowry screwed up a lot of what the Raptors wanted to do.

no. lowry shivering in his timbers whenever he saw lebron messed up the raptors. Lowry was in the lockerroom talking about "he who shall not be named" on some lord voldemort ****. lowry couldnt withstand lebrons power level. dude was throwing stutter steps and fake drives when he was like 10 ft from lebron AND STANDING STILL. he wanted NO sauce at all. it really made him look like a child last night. even when he hit the bench at the end of the 4th he looked like a kid whos mom just embarrassed him in public and he hoped nobody he knows saw it.

Pro sports man. No space for feeling sorry for folks, they are grown men. I guess I get what you are trying to say but nah.

In general though, are people still trying to convince themselves HOU will still beat GSW? Haven't been in here in a few days

Lol I hope not ppl can’t seriously think after Curry sitting out a month and gunning again like his old self. Warriors haven’t lost a step it showed again last night they going to the finals again

Really it’s comes down to Lowry. Like what was he doing on that last play in OT? Where was he going?

It is crazy because I told my brother this morning. I said Lowry needed to play way better. He says, he had 18 and 10 on 50% shooting.

He almost convinced me, but in those last minutes, he was like a Deer in headlights. Scared to attack Lebron and make a play.

These refs need to be find and hit in the pockets hard. They are so inconstant Also they need to allow the players to decide who ref these games.

Bruh... not only did the Refs not review or call a flagrant or technical for Love knocking out Derozan....

But they spend 5 minutes reviewing whether the game is over or if there is .3 seconds left on the clock

:lol: :lol: :rofl: TEARS!!!

It’s a wrap for them Lowry is some DIRT MID what has he done in the playoffs?!?! He’s like that one annoying kid that be doing dumb **** when he get the ball smh

Tristian Kardashian been big for the Cavs these past 2 games as well...Last night was easily the best game by the Cavs' supporting cast all postseason. Love is washed though, should've never lost that weight he can't make a layup or bucket with any kind of contact.

Not only was it not called, but they didn't even bother to go and review it. They take 3 hours to review a slight tap on the head during an attempted block, but don't review an elbow during a clear out? Never change, NBA.

Like I said, they felt reviewing whether the game was over or if there's .2 seconds left on the clock more important.

It is crazy because I told my brother this morning. I said Lowry needed to play way better. He says, he had 18 and 10 on 50% shooting.

He almost convinced me, but in those last minutes, he was like a Deer in headlights. Scared to attack Lebron and make a play.
He didn't score in the 4th quarter and scored his only fg to end the game with under a minute left in overtime including horrendous turnovers, decision making and shot selection

We were told Playoff Lowry was a narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom