2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One good sign about the Raps loss is that it took them to get to an absolute funk for them to lose by 1 in overtime and that's where the Cavs had their only lead. It also took Tristan, JR, and Korver to play better than they ever have in this year's playoffs.

I doubt Cavs take game 2.
LeBron also played horrible for the first time this playoffs plus Lowry, Derozan, and JV had good games. Flawed logic lol

i almost feel bad for lebron seeing this squad he has out there. not a single player who can create his own shot. kevin love being an all star this year is very misleading.

Nerds gotta be mad as hell that all you culture vultures stole their genre. I see dudes talking about comics and anime all the time now :smh:

One good sign about the Raps loss is that it took them to get to an absolute funk for them to lose by 1 in overtime and that's where the Cavs had their only lead. It also took Tristan, JR, and Korver to play better than they ever have in this year's playoffs.

I doubt Cavs take game 2.
Don't know if that's a good sign. Raptors shoulda ran with the lead in the 1st half. The Cavs at one point was 6/22 outside of Lebron. Toronto had like a 10 point when Lebron went to the bench but let Cleveland hang around. You can't blow home games in the playoffs.

After 1 game the Cavs are now officially favored to win the series, for anyone wondering
the cavs are gonna run through the east without having home court in any round

and if they win the finals...

oh wait they had homecourt against the pacers hih

ya blog boys still not giving draymond his credit and fooling yourself if you think he is their weak link. think about it...you got a top 10-15 player and he is the reason they won't win a chip??? :lol:
that parade is already being coordinated...for the next three years
He fits well with that squad. He is great at what he does for that team.

If folks aren't convinced of that BY NOW, it is by choice and not by production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom