Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro..how....this was incredible.

Oh and **** Kyle lowry fat ***.

Lowry was like

giphy.gif

Point is that you must not watch a lot of hoops. He has hit plenty of shots in the clutch over his fifteen year career. There’s nothing to argue here.
don’t listen to that man. No one takes him serious in other threads either. Marvel, Star Wars, DCEU. Just appreciate greatness from Lebron

Imagine making this many assumptions and not being right about any of them. Sheesh.

I don't care that he left Miami cuz I didn't want him there in the first place. I warmed up to him being there for the Era but I lost no sleep when he left.

It's not about everybody flops so what. He's the most physically gifted player ever. Dude is 6'9 240 and getting thrown to the ground by Kyle Lowry. With one hand. Unacceptable from someone of his caliber... At least it should be. And I hate all flopping, I don't care if it's my favorite players doing it.

And the whole needs more help narrative didn't exist on the heat until right before he left. And I've ALWAYS been loud about my hatred of coach spo. The heat had no business losing during that Era. But he's a bad coach. So help wasn't the issue.

Any other assumptions you wanna take a shot at?

You “warmed up” huh? You ain’t gotta lie to kick it, brotha. :lol:

All I can assume from all that is that you’re irrational. Imagine allowing yourself to not enjoy greatness because of flopping and “needs more help”.

Oh well. Carry on, curmudgeon. :lol:

Easy to do when you have Hall of Famers Scottie PIppen, Rodman and the greatest coach ever against inferior talent. MJ just lucked up and played in a good generation. Hes no Lebron.

Oh...I see what time it is. You just out here trying to stir the pot with that foolishness lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom