2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Ben basically becomes worthless when he plays off the ball when bron comes, Embiid stays in the corner, and Kawhi would still be solid but bron would still need more halp.

Bingo, Sixers fans will be pissed when Bron turn everyone into spot up shooters, Might as well trade Simmons now if that’s the case.

Maybe I’m off base but i blame Ginobili for it honestly, then i had to watch a prime Shaq get taken out of a series because Ben Wallace chose to lay on the court all series in the guise of defense :smh:

I'm gonna put full blame on the league and the refs. I could never flop but what do you expect if it's not only allowed but called to BENEFIT you. (See Harden outrageously throw his back into Ingles casually jogging by with no one around after the ball was inbounded on made basket in game 1 or 2)

The league says flopping is a tech and a fine but they stopped caring the second they made the rule. And the refs have been ******* encouraging it as they always have been.

It ain't even a conspiracy or anything. The refs ignore it or call foul on the victim on such blatant flops that it's not even me bull ****ting when I say I'd be able to cut that **** out of the game instantly if I was a ref.

You look at the NHL where embellishment is actually enforced as a penalty that's detrimental to your team and what do you know. They don't have a flopping epidemic.

I really wish these games were on back 2 back. Definitely not watching the game tonight once Westwolrd starts.

Reactions: HIM
Nah. Ben basically becomes worthless when he plays off the ball when bron comes, Embiid stays in the corner, and Kawhi would still be solid but bron would still need more halp.

Yeah the Bron to Philly talk has never made sense to me for this reason. It's like seriously what would Simmons do.

Yeah the Bron to Philly talk has never made sense to me for this reason. It's like seriously what would Simmons do.

I definitely think that bron and Kawhi would be a good fit. Both would complement each other well. I just dont see Embiid and ben being all that effective

If all the talk around Kawhi is supposedly him wanting more endorsement deals, & brightening his star.... Why would he team up with Lebron who he's already outplayed on the highest level of competition.

I can't lie i would love to see bron on Philly just to seel embiid's reaction when Bron goes on his Cryptic passive aggressive IG finger rants again :lol::lol::lol:

I definitely think that bron and Kawhi would be a good fit. Both would complement each other well. I just dont see Embiid and ben being all that effective

Mmm idk I think Bron and Embiid could work simply because they're both so good at what they do. Thing is the league has never really had enough bigs with enough talent for it to be worth pursuing to design an offense with Bron.

The fact that Embiid's jumper is capable of stretching the floor and be respected should be enough for LeBron. If you look at LeBrons entire first stint with the Cavs, illgauskas was always LeBrons best player who could stretch it but not as well as Embiid and they worked pretty damn well off each other. So it's not like Bron hasn't had success that way either.

Mmm idk I think Bron and Embiid could work simply because they're both so good at what they do. Thing is the league has never really had enough bigs with enough talent for it to be worth pursuing to design an offense with Bron.

The fact that Embiid's jumper is capable of stretching the floor and be respected should be enough for LeBron. If you look at LeBrons entire first stint with the Cavs, illgauskas was always LeBrons best player who could stretch it but not as well as Embiid and they worked pretty damn well off each other. So it's not like Bron hasn't had success that way either.

Yesh that's definitely a fair point. Maybe I'm being selfish but I would rather see how a core of Embiid, ben, and fultz develop before blowing it up for a couple years of lebron.

As fun as it is to hate on the Sixers due to one fan, they have a really good thing going. I don't see lebron really amplifying that to a team that's unstoppable.

Oh wait my bad junglejim you were including Simmons with Embiid. Obviously. Idk why i was thinking we were hypothetically taking Simmons out of the equation and talking about just Bron and Embiid. So yeah I agree with you. Simmons would just get in the way of Bron and Embiid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom