2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in here was comparing the two
Y’all make up fake arguments in here everyday.
OH contraire mo Fraire.
Plenty of folks in here were on Kat > Giannis and Kat > Embiid and Kat> AD.
These are the receipts I speak about.
Vincent referenced the "GM's choosing Kat>"

I'm talking bouts what went on in here, just 9months ago.
You'll see.

OH contraire mo Fraire.

You'll see.
Wait wut did I reference?

I've been saying I might take Embiid over AD all year but surely they're both above anyone else. I never put Greek with them though as I didn't consider him a PF/C

I did call Greek Tier 1 which apparently NT doesn't agree with

OH contraire mo Fraire.

You'll see.

ColdUnlawfulIchthyosaurs-small.gif

Wait wut did I reference?

I've been saying I might take Embiid over AD all year but surely they're both above anyone else. I never put Greek with them though as I didn't consider him a PF/C

I did call Greek Tier 1 which apparently NT doesn't agree with
It was addicts post where he mentioned the GM's wanting Kat>, not you.....my bad.

3 games tomorrow that could posdibly set up 3 game 7’s

but we all know most like all 3 series gonna be over tomorrow :lol:

Pacers never stood a chance. Their entire offense relies on shooting the first open midrange shot you can get, as well as Oladipo getting buckets, but you can only grow so much as a number one option within a year. Next year he will be more refined. Took career games from VO and Bogdanovic to even net 2 wins. That being said, stupid, stupid decision to drive instead of shooting the last shot at the end of the shot clock. Paint was congested and he left extra seconds on the clock. This was THE opportunity to steal the series, and Oladipo blew it. Pacers gave it their best shot, but I expect the Cavs to win.

Speaking of stupid decisions, Gobert’s 5th foils was downright foolish. He is not an offensive post player, he had no reason to hook the smaller OKC player in an attempt to get through him after getting the o rebound. Rubio was wide open and he most likely would’ve reset the offense. That 5th foul was huge, and it was the biggest reason OKC was able to finish its comeback. That, combined with Favor’s foul trouble (IMO quite suspicious that in an elimination game, their best 2 bigs each got 5 fouls, Favors 100% went straight up on his 5th foul but I digress) left the lane wide open, and players had to give space to protect the drive, which left to easier mid range jumpers for RW, who was absolutely on fire. Had Rudy stayed in I have no doubt in my mind that Jazz would’ve weathered the storm. Idk why once Rudy left, their offense turned to shxt. Disappointed in that loss. Jazz are inexperienced but they gotta learn to close out.

Speaking of disappointment, once again the Raptors are haveing fits in the first round, even with the best East record. Tbh it really might go 7 games with Raps winning, but it shouldn’t have even gotten that far. I have no faith in them in the next round, and fully expect the young bench to struggle and have less ball movement. FVV being out is pretty bad. I hope I’m wrong but IMO we’re gonna see Playoff Derozan and Lowry rear their ugly heads again, whether they face Cavs or Pacers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom